- New Presidents or Provosts: College of Mount Saint Vincent, Sul Ross State U., U. of Georgia, West Virginia U.
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Finances First
- New presidents provosts: Angelo State Dordt Mellon Moraine OLHCC Reed Trinity Western
- New presidents or provosts: DMACC FIU Iona North Seattle Phoenix Trinity Western Cape
New Presidents or Provosts: Algonquin College, California Western School of Law, College of New Rochelle, U. of Pune, Western Carolina U., Western State College of Colorado
June 8, 2012
- Angela Laird Brenton, dean of the College of Professional Studies at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, has been appointed provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at Western Carolina University.
- Dorothy Escribano, senior vice president for academic affairs at the College of New Rochelle, in New York, has been promoted to provost there.
- W.N. Gade, director of the Board for College and University Development at the University of Pune, in India, has been promoted to vice chancellor there.
- Kent MacDonald, vice president, academic at Algonquin College, in Ontario, has been selected as president there.
- Patricia M. Manzanares-Gonzales, professor and dean of the School of Education at Western New Mexico University, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Western State College of Colorado.
- Niels B. Schaumann, professor of law and vice dean for faculty at William Mitchell College of Law, in Minnesota, has been named president and dean of California Western School of Law.
Search for Jobs
South Hadley, MA
Fort Belvoir, VA
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Grand Rapids, MI
San Jose, CA
The University of North Texas System serves the North Texas area, boosting economic activity in the region by nearly $2 billion annually. About 36,...
Illinois Wesleyan, founded in 1850, is a private co-educational university with an enrollment of 2,100 and a student/faculty ratio of 12 to 1. The...