- Wisconsin seeks competency-based degree program without help of Western Governors
- College associations and faculty unions argue over collective bargaining at private institutions
- Essay on what university presses should do
- Google extends 'Street View' feature to college campuses
- Appeals court rejects researchers' bid to protect oral history confidentiality
- Western Accreditor Denies Ashford U. Bid for Accreditation
- For-Profit UniversityNow Buys Nonprofit Patten U.
- Movers and Shakers: Bloomsburg U. of Pennsylvania, Columbia College Chicago, Columbus College of Art & Design, Emerson College, McDaniel College, U. of Maryland-College Park
New Programs: Nursing, Health IT, Digital Humanities, Latin American Studies
July 9, 2012
- Eastern New Mexico University is starting a master's degree in nursing.
- Great Bay Community College is starting an associate degree in health information technology.
- Western University, in Canada, is starting a minor in digital humanities.
- West Virginia University is starting an undergraduate major and minor in Latin American studies.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Fort Myers, FL
Texas A&M University-Commerce is a senior public institution with an academic enrollment of approximately 12,000 students. It is located in...
Babson College is the educator for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds™ and home to the #1 MBA program in entrepreneurship for 19 consecutive years...