- New Programs: Law, Nursing, Physician Assistant Studies, Meteorology
- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
- Colleges start new degree programs
- New Programs: Psychology, Criminology, Sustainability, Physical Sciences, Renaissance Studies, Tourism, Nursing
- Colleges start new programs
New Programs: Nursing, Health IT, Digital Humanities, Latin American Studies
July 9, 2012
- Eastern New Mexico University is starting a master's degree in nursing.
- Great Bay Community College is starting an associate degree in health information technology.
- Western University, in Canada, is starting a minor in digital humanities.
- West Virginia University is starting an undergraduate major and minor in Latin American studies.
Search for Jobs
Attracting students from across the country and around the globe, Wheaton College is a highly selective, four-year, private liberal arts college with...
Central College, founded in 1853, is a private four-year liberal arts college affiliated with the Reformed Church in America. Learn more about our...