- New Programs: Law, Nursing, Physician Assistant Studies, Meteorology
- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
- Colleges start new degree programs
- New Programs: Psychology, Criminology, Sustainability, Physical Sciences, Renaissance Studies, Tourism, Nursing
- Colleges start new programs
New Programs: Nursing, Health IT, Digital Humanities, Latin American Studies
July 9, 2012
- Eastern New Mexico University is starting a master's degree in nursing.
- Great Bay Community College is starting an associate degree in health information technology.
- Western University, in Canada, is starting a minor in digital humanities.
- West Virginia University is starting an undergraduate major and minor in Latin American studies.
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
Chapel Hill, NC
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mission Strayer University makes high-quality post-secondary education accessible to adult learners of diverse backgrounds and fosters their...
The Stella and Charles Guttman Community College at CUNY is an urban public institution that offers associate degree programs in an environment that...