- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- New presidents or provosts: Cal Poly Pomona ECSU Fresno Northwest Salt Lake Santa Fe UCI Victoria
- New Presidents or Provosts: Martin U., Missouri Western State U., Occidental College, U. of Maryland-Baltimore County, U. of Missouri System, Valparaiso U., Westminster College (Pa.)
- New Presidents and Provosts: DeVry College of New York, Drexel U., Franklin
- New Presidents or Provosts: DeVry College of New York, Drexel U., Franklin
New Presidents or Provosts: Career Education Corp., Fresno Pacific U., SUNY-Albany, U. of New Mexico, Woodbury U.
October 12, 2012
- Chaouki Abdallah, interim provost at the University of New Mexico, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Luis Ma. R. Calingo, executive vice president and chief academic officer at Dominican University, in California, has been selected as president of Woodbury University, also in California.
- Robert J. Jones, senior vice president for academic administration at the University of Minnesota system, has been named president of the State University at New York at Albany.
- Deborah A. Snyder, senior vice president of academic programs at Strayer University, in Virginia, has been chosen as chief academic officer for the career schools group of the Career Education Corp., in Illinois.
- Stephen Varvis, vice president of enrollment management at Fresno Pacific University, in California, has been promoted to provost there.
Search for Jobs
Yellow Springs, OH
The Associated Colleges of the Midwest (ACM) is a consortium of academically excellent, independent liberal arts colleges located in Illinois, Iowa,...
Welcome to Florence-Darlington Technical College (FDTC). The mission of Florence-Darlington Technical College is to provide comprehensive technical...