- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- New presidents provosts catawba chabot culver-stockton fresno houston baptist ivy tech nyls
- New presidents or provosts: Cal Poly Pomona ECSU Fresno Northwest Salt Lake Santa Fe UCI Victoria
- New presidents provosts Dominquez Hills Drake NJIT Pacific Oaks Pacifica SHU Taylor
- Dominican uses new budget system to promote shared governance
- New presidents provosts Antioch Covenant Loyola New Orleans, Lubbock Owens Pacific Lutheran Ripon USciences
- New presidents provosts: Chicago CSCC Roberts Wesleyan Sacramento State SCC UL Va Tech
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bainbridge College, Belmont U., Cornell College, National-Louis U., National Technical Institute for the Deaf, U. of Southern California, U. of the Pacific
New Presidents or Provosts: Career Education Corp., Fresno Pacific U., SUNY-Albany, U. of New Mexico, Woodbury U.
October 12, 2012
- Chaouki Abdallah, interim provost at the University of New Mexico, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Luis Ma. R. Calingo, executive vice president and chief academic officer at Dominican University, in California, has been selected as president of Woodbury University, also in California.
- Robert J. Jones, senior vice president for academic administration at the University of Minnesota system, has been named president of the State University at New York at Albany.
- Deborah A. Snyder, senior vice president of academic programs at Strayer University, in Virginia, has been chosen as chief academic officer for the career schools group of the Career Education Corp., in Illinois.
- Stephen Varvis, vice president of enrollment management at Fresno Pacific University, in California, has been promoted to provost there.
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
United Arab Emirates
The Southwestern Community College District, located south of San Diego and extending to the U.S.—Mexico border, is one of 72 community college...
NTC is a customer-focused, accessible provider of innovative lifelong learning that builds a globally competitive workforce. The College’s 5,900...