- Asian-American students perceive bias in university admissions and counselors want clarification
- William C. Friday, UNC President and Higher Ed Icon, Dies
- With HathiTrust ruling, universities' 'fair use' winning streak
- Will MOOCs open elite universities to excessive corporate influence? (essay)
- 'Meatless Monday' Controversy at Chico State
- University of Phoenix Freezes Tuition
- Update: Connecticut System Chief Resigns
- Essay by an American academic who moved to West Africa to teach
New Presidents or Provosts: Career Education Corp., Fresno Pacific U., SUNY-Albany, U. of New Mexico, Woodbury U.
October 12, 2012
- Chaouki Abdallah, interim provost at the University of New Mexico, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Luis Ma. R. Calingo, executive vice president and chief academic officer at Dominican University, in California, has been selected as president of Woodbury University, also in California.
- Robert J. Jones, senior vice president for academic administration at the University of Minnesota system, has been named president of the State University at New York at Albany.
- Deborah A. Snyder, senior vice president of academic programs at Strayer University, in Virginia, has been chosen as chief academic officer for the career schools group of the Career Education Corp., in Illinois.
- Stephen Varvis, vice president of enrollment management at Fresno Pacific University, in California, has been promoted to provost there.
Search for Jobs
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Loyola University Chicago, a private university founded in 1870 as St. Ignatius College, is the nation’s largest Jesuit, Catholic University and the...
Gloucester County College (GCC), which marked its 46th year of service in 2013, is a publicly supported two-year institution, fully accredited by the...