- New presidents provosts: Bakersfield Fullerton Palo Alto Roane State UMUC
- New provosts presidents Ashford FSCJ North Shore River Parishes Wayne State Waynesburg Yavapai
- New presidents provosts Cuyahoga Danville Fort Valley Grove City NJIT Roxbury UC Irvine
- New Presidents or Provosts: Alaska Pacific U., Cumberland County College, Illinois Central College, New Mexico State U., Nova Southeastern U., Oklahoma City U., Southeast Missouri State U., Waynesburg U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bay Path College, California State U. System, Cascadia CC, Coppin State U., Edinboro U. of Pennsylvania, Green River CC, Missouri Southern State U., South Carolina Technical College System
New Presidents or Provosts: California Community Colleges System, California State U. System, Central Arizona College, Spartanburg CC, U. of Maryland University College, Waynesburg U., Zion Bible College
October 24, 2012
- David Arnett, vice president for academic affairs at Central Bible College, in Missouri, has been selected as president of Zion Bible College, in Massachusetts.
- Henry C. Giles Jr., interim president and executive vice president for business affairs at Spartanburg Community College, has been appointed as president there.
- Brice W. Harris, former chancellor of the Los Rios Community College District, in California, has been chosen as chancellor of the California Community Colleges system.
- Doris Helmich, interim president/CEO of Central Arizona College, has been named to the position on a permanent basis.
- Douglas G. Lee, executive vice president of Waynesburg University, in Pennsylvania, has been promoted to president there.
- Javier Miyares, acting president of the University of Maryland University College, has been selected as president there.
- Timothy P. White, chancellor of the University of California at Riverside, has been chosen as chancellor of the California State University System.
Search for Jobs
Benton Harbor, MI
San Jose, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Founded in 1946, Mohawk Valley Community College is a public, co-educational, two-year institution. The College is a unit of the sixty-four campus...
Founded in 1846, Grinnell College is a highly selective residential liberal arts college that enrolls 1,500 students from every state and about 50...