October 24, 2012
- David Arnett, vice president for academic affairs at Central Bible College, in Missouri, has been selected as president of Zion Bible College, in Massachusetts.
- Henry C. Giles Jr., interim president and executive vice president for business affairs at Spartanburg Community College, has been appointed as president there.
- Brice W. Harris, former chancellor of the Los Rios Community College District, in California, has been chosen as chancellor of the California Community Colleges system.
- Doris Helmich, interim president/CEO of Central Arizona College, has been named to the position on a permanent basis.
- Douglas G. Lee, executive vice president of Waynesburg University, in Pennsylvania, has been promoted to president there.
- Javier Miyares, acting president of the University of Maryland University College, has been selected as president there.
- Timothy P. White, chancellor of the University of California at Riverside, has been chosen as chancellor of the California State University System.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading