- Catholic college's completion coaching with prior-learning credits
- Essay on leading community colleges during times of transition
- Liberal arts colleges rethink their messaging in the face of criticism
- Higher ed researchers discuss key issues and their own work
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Criminal Justice, Environmental Science, Science Education, Interdisciplinary Studies
- New Programs: Environmental Studies, Education, Criminal Justice, Pharmacy
- Colleges start new programs
New Programs: Theology, Environmental Studies, Computer Science, Criminal Justice
November 19, 2012
- Howard Payne University is starting a master of arts in theology and divinity.
- Southern Wesleyan University is starting an undergraduate major in environmental studies.
- University of Colorado at Boulder is starting a bachelor of arts in computer science. (The university already has a bachelor's program for engineering students, but this will be one for other students.)
- Washington State University is starting an online master's degree in criminal justice.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Armstrong State University is located in Savannah, within twenty-five miles of some of Georgia's most beautiful coastline. Each year, millions visit...
Knox College is a community of individuals from diverse backgrounds challenging each other to explore, understand and improve ourselves, our society...