- New Programs: Environmental Studies, Education, Criminal Justice, Pharmacy
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Allied Health, Design, Political Science, Criminal Justice, Architectural Engineering
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Cybersecurity, Radiologic Technology, Criminology
New Programs: Theology, Environmental Studies, Computer Science, Criminal Justice
November 19, 2012
- Howard Payne University is starting a master of arts in theology and divinity.
- Southern Wesleyan University is starting an undergraduate major in environmental studies.
- University of Colorado at Boulder is starting a bachelor of arts in computer science. (The university already has a bachelor's program for engineering students, but this will be one for other students.)
- Washington State University is starting an online master's degree in criminal justice.
Search for Jobs
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Fort Worth, TX
Since 1891, the University of La Verne has been dedicated to the belief that a quality, values-based education enriches the human condition by...
For more than 50 years, Foothill-De Anza has demonstrated excellence and innovation in academic programs and student services. As one of the largest...