- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- The Pulse podcast: Using the iPad to flip classroom
- 'This Week' Podcast: Online Hate, Out-of-State Admissions
- 'This Week' Podcast: 'Undermining Pell' Grants / Digital Accessibility for Disabled Students
- 'This Week' Podcast: Completion During Recession / Foreign Students
- 'This Week' Podcast: Report on Postdocs / Year in Review
- "This Week" Podcast: Copyright Court Ruling / Ebola Concerns on Campus
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
The Pulse: Sonic Foundry
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features an interview with Sean Brown, vice president of education at Sonic Foundry, creator of Mediasite, a video platform for academic and event webcasting.
In the interview with Rodney B. Murray, host of the Pulse, Brown discusses Mediasite's lecture capture capabilities, new features that enable personal recording at the desktop, and the state of faculty and student acceptance to date.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Search for Jobs