- Compilation of photographs of campuses with snow from Juno
- Google extends 'Street View' feature to college campuses
- Quick Takes: Northwestern Suspends Women's Soccer, Value of Open Access, New Duke Indictment, $50M for UT-Austin, New England Floods, End of the 'Cocktail Party'?
- Northeast blizzards cause havoc on campuses
- Censoring Art or Protecting Workers?
Nemo on Campus
Many colleges in New England closed Friday and for some or all of the weekend to deal with the impact of a massive blizzard (widely, but not officially called Nemo) that left more than two feet of snow in parts of the region. While many professors stayed home, and many students enjoyed snowball fights or snowboarding, campus workers kept students fed and cleared campus roads and walkways. Some campuses will remain closed today. Many colleges posted images to Facebook or Instagram. Here are some of those images.
University of Massachusetts at Lowell (where EMTs helped local residents cope with all the snow)
University of Connecticut
Trinity College in Connecticut
Middlesex Community College
Mount Holyoke College
Search for Jobs