- The Pulse podcast features highlights from mid-Atlantic eLearning conference
- The Pulse podcast interview with Ken Hartman
- The Pulse podcast discusses use of Citrix tools in higher education
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- The Pulse podcast features tools to help teach lab courses online
- Colleges start new academic programs
- The Pulse podcast features discussion about copyright issues in online education
- Technological advances spur creation of new online M.B.A. programs
The Pulse: Going Undercover Online
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features an interview with Gwen Burbank, an administrator at St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies, who went undercover as an M.B.A. student in the university's online program.
In it, Burbank -- curriculum manager/instructional technology specialist for the St. George's M.B.A. program -- discusses what she found: instructional design factors, teaching techniques aimed at keeping students engaged and honest, and what she calls the "the good, bad and ugly" of synchronous online learning.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced and hosted by Rod Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Find out more, and listen to past Pulse podcasts, here.
Search for Jobs