- New Presidents or Provosts: Birmingham-Southern College, LDS Business College, Northwestern U., Riverside CC, Schenectady County CC
- New Presidents or Provosts: Cal Poly Pomona, Carson-Newman College, Corinthian Colleges, Craven CC, Middle Georgia College, Shimer College, U. of Alabama-Huntsville, Wheelock College
- New presidents or provosts: Eureka Flinders Keene Northeastern St OCCC Sage UM-Flint York
- New Presidents or Provosts: Central College (Iowa), Kansas State U., Nassau CC, Regent U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Black Hawk College, Johns Hopkins U., South Arkansas CC, Spartanburg CC, Towson U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bradley U., Glenville State College, Montana State U.-Northern, New Mexico State U., South Seattle CC, Union County College, U. of Minnesota Duluth
- New Presidents or Provosts: Centenary College (La.), Central Georgia Technical College, Essex County College, Harrison College, Southwestern Oklahoma State U., Truman State U.
- New presidents provosts Anoka CMU John Tyler Lourdes UNT-Dallas Winthrop Wyoming
New Presidents or Provosts: Arkansas Northeastern College, Indiana U. of Pennsylvania, Morton College, Simpson College, Sullivan County CC, U. of Colorado-Colorado Springs, Wisconsin Technical College System
April 3, 2013
- Mary Coussons-Read, associate vice chancellor for research and professor of psychology and professor of community and behavioral health at the University of Colorado at Denver, has been named provost at the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs.
- Morna Foy, executive assistant and vice president of policy and government relations at the Wisconsin Technical College System, has been selected as the system's president.
- Dana A. Grove, executive vice president and chief operating officer at Johnson County Community College, in Kansas, has been chosen as president of Morton College, in Illinois.
- Karin Hilgersom, vice president for instruction at Central Oregon Community College, has been chosen as president of Sullivan County Community College, part of the State University of New York System.
- Timothy S. Moerland, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Kent State University, in Ohio, has been appointed as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- James Shemwell, vice president for finance at Arkansas Northeastern College, has been promoted to president there.
- Jay Simmons, president of Iowa Wesleyan College, has been selected as president of Simpson College, also in Iowa.
Search for Jobs
Fort Smith, AR
University Park, PA
Sugar Grove, IL
South Georgia State College, formed from the consolidation of South Georgia College and Waycross College on January 8, 2013, is a residential state...
Bates Technical College annually serves approximately 3,000 career training students and 10,000 more community members on three campuses in programs...