April 3, 2013
- Mary Coussons-Read, associate vice chancellor for research and professor of psychology and professor of community and behavioral health at the University of Colorado at Denver, has been named provost at the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs.
- Morna Foy, executive assistant and vice president of policy and government relations at the Wisconsin Technical College System, has been selected as the system's president.
- Dana A. Grove, executive vice president and chief operating officer at Johnson County Community College, in Kansas, has been chosen as president of Morton College, in Illinois.
- Karin Hilgersom, vice president for instruction at Central Oregon Community College, has been chosen as president of Sullivan County Community College, part of the State University of New York System.
- Timothy S. Moerland, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Kent State University, in Ohio, has been appointed as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- James Shemwell, vice president for finance at Arkansas Northeastern College, has been promoted to president there.
- Jay Simmons, president of Iowa Wesleyan College, has been selected as president of Simpson College, also in Iowa.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading