- New presidents or provosts: Baker Chestnut Dixie Erskine Howard Siskiyous UCSF
- New Presidents or Provosts: Arapahoe CC, Manhattanville College, North Carolina A
- New Presidents or Provosts: Alcorn State U., Ithaca College, St. Mary's University College, Texas Wesleyan U., U. of California-Davis, U. of Prince Edward Island, U. of Texas-El Paso
- New presidents or provosts: Amarillo Bahamas Baltimore El Centro Middlesex North Lake St. Thomas UT
- New Presidents or Provosts: Eastern New Mexico U., Macalester College, Northeastern U., Southern U., U. of Wisconsin-Madison, Western Michigan U.
New Presidents or Provosts: Eastern U., Fisk U., Frederick CC, Oakland CC-Auburn Hills, Penn State-York, Simmons College, South Puget Sound CC, SUNY Fredonia
April 16, 2013
- Terry Brown, interim senior special assistant for academic and student affairs in the University of Wisconsin System, has been selected as provost and vice president for academic affairs at the State University of New York at Fredonia.
- Doug Browning, vice president for administration at Frederick Community College, in Maryland, has been promoted to president there.
- David W. Chown, chief academic officer and senior vice president at Upper Iowa University, has been named chancellor of Pennsylvania State University's York campus.
- Sheila (Katie) Conboy, provost and vice president for academic affairs at Stonehill College, in Massachusetts, has been selected as provost and senior vice president at Simmons College, also in Massachusetts.
- Robert G. Duffett, president of Dakota Wesleyan University, in South Dakota, has been appointed as president of Eastern University, in Pennsylvania.
- David L. Mathews, academic dean of business/information technology at Oakland Community College, in Michigan, has been named president of the college's Auburn Hills Campus.
- Timothy Stokes, executive vice president for academic and student affairs at Tacoma Community College, in Washington, has been selected as president of South Puget Sound Community College, also in Washington.
- H. James Williams, dean of the college of business and professor of accounting at Grand Valley State University, in Michigan, has been chosen as president of Fisk University, in Tennessee.
Search for Jobs
Walla Walla, WA
Hyde Park, NY
The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law, a nonprofit law school accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of The State Bar of California,...
About Pratt Institute Pratt Institute is a coeducational, private, professional college offering associate, bachelor and master's degree programs in...