- Academic Minute: Bitter Chocolate
- Florida Southern Brings Back Tenure
- Newly Tenured ... at Wabash, Wesleyan
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Benedictine, California Lutheran, DeVry, Jones County, Loyola, Lynn, Newberry, San Jose State, U. of Charleston, U. of St. Francis, U. of Tennessee, U. of Washington-Bothell
- Report calls on British academics to be honest with Ph.D. students about career prospects
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Auburn-Montgomery, Boston U., Clemson, Columbus State, Dartmouth, Dowling, North Dakota State, Portland State, Pratt, San Francisco State, St. Philip's, Susquehanna, U. of North Texas
- Newly Tenured ... at Middlebury, U. of Texas at Austin
Newly Tenured ... at Anna Maria, California Lutheran, Kalamazoo, Marian, U. of Richmond
April 17, 2013
The following individuals have recently been awarded tenure by their colleges and universities:
- Virginia Heslinga. English
- Dianne White, legal studies
- James Gray, J.D. Gray serves as an Assistant Professor of Sport & Recreation Management in the School of Business & Public Safety.
Search for Jobs
Armstrong State University is located in Savannah, within twenty-five miles of some of Georgia's most beautiful coastline. Each year, millions visit...
Knox College is a community of individuals from diverse backgrounds challenging each other to explore, understand and improve ourselves, our society...