- Academic Minute: Bitter Chocolate
- Florida Southern Brings Back Tenure
- Newly Tenured ... at Wabash, Wesleyan
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Benedictine, California Lutheran, DeVry, Jones County, Loyola, Lynn, Newberry, San Jose State, U. of Charleston, U. of St. Francis, U. of Tennessee, U. of Washington-Bothell
- Report calls on British academics to be honest with Ph.D. students about career prospects
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Auburn-Montgomery, Boston U., Clemson, Columbus State, Dartmouth, Dowling, North Dakota State, Portland State, Pratt, San Francisco State, St. Philip's, Susquehanna, U. of North Texas
- Newly Tenured ... at Middlebury, U. of Texas at Austin
Newly Tenured ... at Anna Maria, California Lutheran, Kalamazoo, Marian, U. of Richmond
April 17, 2013
The following individuals have recently been awarded tenure by their colleges and universities:
- Virginia Heslinga. English
- Dianne White, legal studies
- James Gray, J.D. Gray serves as an Assistant Professor of Sport & Recreation Management in the School of Business & Public Safety.
Search for Jobs
Morton College, the second oldest community college in Illinois, was founded in 1924 to meet the educational demands in the growing communities of...
St. Edward’s University is one of “America’s Best Colleges.” St. Edward’s University offers an extraordinary educational environment that challenges...