April 19, 2013
- Risa Dickson, associate provost for academic personnel at California State University at San Bernardino, has been appointed as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Henderson State University, in Arkansas.
- Barbara M. Hanson, vice president for learning at San Jacinto College-Central Campus, in Texas, has been selected as chancellor of Louisiana Delta Community College.
- Debra Harless, vice president and dean of the College of Arts & Sciences at Bethel University, in Minnesota, has been promoted to executive vice president and provost there.
- Gregory D. Hess, dean of the faculty and vice president of academic affairs at Claremont McKenna College, in California, has been named president of Wabash College, in Indiana.
- Benjamin Polak, William C. Brainard Professor of Economics and chair of the economics department at Yale University, in Connecticut, has been appointed as provost there.
- Claire Sterk, senior vice provost for academic affairs at Emory University, in Georgia, has been promoted to provost there.
- Matthew R. Thompson, vice president for advancement at Florida Southern University, has been chosen as president of Kansas Wesleyan University.
- David Wheeler, pro vice-chancellor (sustainability) and executive dean of business at the University of Plymouth, in Britain, has been named president of Cape Breton University, in Nova Scotia.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading