- New presidents or provosts: Baylor Campbell Cape Breton Geneseo War College William Mitchell
- New presidents or provosts: Chattanooga Delaware Tech Gwinnett Holy Cross Ivy Tech Joliet Logan Wellington
- New Presidents or Provosts: Dakota Wesleyan U., Grand Canyon U., Henderson State U., Massachusetts Bay CC, Oregon Institute of Technology
- New Presidents or Provosts: Babson College, Bethel U. (Minn.), Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, Tidewater CC-Virginia Beach campus, U. of Kansas, U. of Massachusetts-Amherst
- New provosts presidents Ashford FSCJ North Shore River Parishes Wayne State Waynesburg Yavapai
New Presidents or Provosts: Bethel U., Cape Breton U., Emory U., Henderson State U., Kansas Wesleyan U., Louisiana Delta CC, Wabash College, Yale U.
April 19, 2013
- Risa Dickson, associate provost for academic personnel at California State University at San Bernardino, has been appointed as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Henderson State University, in Arkansas.
- Barbara M. Hanson, vice president for learning at San Jacinto College-Central Campus, in Texas, has been selected as chancellor of Louisiana Delta Community College.
- Debra Harless, vice president and dean of the College of Arts & Sciences at Bethel University, in Minnesota, has been promoted to executive vice president and provost there.
- Gregory D. Hess, dean of the faculty and vice president of academic affairs at Claremont McKenna College, in California, has been named president of Wabash College, in Indiana.
- Benjamin Polak, William C. Brainard Professor of Economics and chair of the economics department at Yale University, in Connecticut, has been appointed as provost there.
- Claire Sterk, senior vice provost for academic affairs at Emory University, in Georgia, has been promoted to provost there.
- Matthew R. Thompson, vice president for advancement at Florida Southern University, has been chosen as president of Kansas Wesleyan University.
- David Wheeler, pro vice-chancellor (sustainability) and executive dean of business at the University of Plymouth, in Britain, has been named president of Cape Breton University, in Nova Scotia.
Search for Jobs
Education is transformation. At Gordon, we take it personally. It is our privilege, not just our responsibility, to create unique academic, co-...
Now celebrating its 50th year , Anne Arundel Community College (AACC) officially opened Sept. 18, 1961, with 270 students meeting for late afternoon...