- New Presidents or Provosts: Antioch U.-Los Angeles, Antioch U.-New England, Cuyahoga CC-Eastern Campus, La Trobe U., Polytechnic Institute of New York U., U. of Illinois
- New Presidents or Provosts: Berry College, Carleton U., Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribal College, Ivy Tech CC, Mercer U., Robert Morris U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Confederation College, Ivy Tech CC-Wabash Valley, Marymount U., U. of Toledo, Western Connecticut State U., Yuba CC District
- New Presidents or Provosts: Concordia Gannon LMU NKU Tidewater UMass Valdosta
- New Presidents or Provosts: Ivy Tech CC, Oregon U. System, Penn State-Fayette, Texas Woman's U., U. of Colorado-Boulder
New Presidents or Provosts: Cleveland State U., Coe College, Cogswell College, Ivy Tech CC-Central Indiana, Manhattan School of Music, McGill U., Niagara U., Washington State U.-Tri Cities
May 22, 2013
- Suzanne Fortier, president of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, has been selected as principal and vice chancellor of McGill University, in Quebec.
- James Gandre, provost and executive vice president of Roosevelt University, in Illinois, has been appointed president of Manhattan School of Music, in New York.
- Deirdre Mageean, vice chancellor for research and graduate studies at East Carolina University, in North Carolina, has been appointed provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Cleveland State University, in Ohio.
- The Rev. James J. Maher, executive vice president for mission and student services at St. John's University, in New York, has been named president of Niagara University, in New York.
- David McInally, executive vice president and treasurer at Allegheny College, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as president of Coe College, in Iowa.
- Frank Moman, interim vice chancellor of academic affairs for Ivy Tech Community College's Central Indiana region, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- H. Keith Moo-Young, dean of the College of Engineering, Computer Science and Technology at California State University at Los Angeles, has been chosen as chancellor of Washington State University Tri-Cities.
- Deborah Snyder, senior vice provost for academic programs at Strayer University, in Washington, D.C, has been selected as chief academic officer and provost at Cogswell College, in California.
Search for Jobs
St. Bonaventure, NY
LAKE FOREST, IL
The South Orange County Community College District, founded in 1967, is one of 72 community college districts in California. It is a multi-campus...
Education Management Corporation is among the largest providers of private post-secondary education in North America, based on student enrollment and...