- New Presidents or Provosts: Antioch U.-Los Angeles, Antioch U.-New England, Cuyahoga CC-Eastern Campus, La Trobe U., Polytechnic Institute of New York U., U. of Illinois
- New presidents or provosts: DMACC FIU Iona North Seattle Phoenix Trinity Western Cape
- New presidents or provosts: Chamberlain Cogswell Denver EWU Monmouth Marylhurst NW Missouri Shelton
- New Presidents or Provosts: Adirondack CC, Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, College of Staten Island, Diablo Valley College, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical U., Indiana U. at Bloomington, Michigan Tech U., Mohawk Valley CC, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- New presidents or provosts: Fort Hays Frederick Memphis Missouri Tech Niagara SDCC SIU-E UT Rio Grande
New Presidents or Provosts: Cleveland State U., Coe College, Cogswell College, Ivy Tech CC-Central Indiana, Manhattan School of Music, McGill U., Niagara U., Washington State U.-Tri Cities
May 22, 2013
- Suzanne Fortier, president of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, has been selected as principal and vice chancellor of McGill University, in Quebec.
- James Gandre, provost and executive vice president of Roosevelt University, in Illinois, has been appointed president of Manhattan School of Music, in New York.
- Deirdre Mageean, vice chancellor for research and graduate studies at East Carolina University, in North Carolina, has been appointed provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Cleveland State University, in Ohio.
- The Rev. James J. Maher, executive vice president for mission and student services at St. John's University, in New York, has been named president of Niagara University, in New York.
- David McInally, executive vice president and treasurer at Allegheny College, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as president of Coe College, in Iowa.
- Frank Moman, interim vice chancellor of academic affairs for Ivy Tech Community College's Central Indiana region, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- H. Keith Moo-Young, dean of the College of Engineering, Computer Science and Technology at California State University at Los Angeles, has been chosen as chancellor of Washington State University Tri-Cities.
- Deborah Snyder, senior vice provost for academic programs at Strayer University, in Washington, D.C, has been selected as chief academic officer and provost at Cogswell College, in California.
Search for Jobs
Colorado Springs, CO
Washington, D.C, DC
Sul Ross State University Rio Grande College is an upper-level center offering courses in Del Rio, Eagle Pass and Uvalde. Located on the campuses of...
The Skidaway Institute of Oceanography, a multidisciplinary research institution within the University System, is located on a 700 acre campus on...