- New Presidents or Provosts: Coastal Carolina U., Jefferson Community College (N.Y.), Roberts Wesleyan College, Shippensburg U., SUNY-Farmingdale
- New presidents provosts Honolulu Iowa State Minn. State Tech Patrick Henry Pima RPI USM
- New Presidents or Provosts: Brandeis U., McHenry County College, Midwestern State U., Raritan Valley CC, U. of Cincinnati, U. of Wisconsin-Platteville
- New president provosts Bethel Cape Breton Emory Henderson Kansas Wesleyan La. Delta Wabash Yale
- New presidents provosts Bridgewater Lawrence Lincoln McDaniel Millersville OWU State College Fla. Georgia
New Presidents or Provosts: Baruch College, Emory & Henry College, Keene State College, Lamar U., Louisiana State U., National Hispanic U., North Carolina Wesleyan College, Polytechnic Institute of New York U.
May 29, 2013
- F. King Alexander, president of California State University at Long Beach, has been named president of the Louisiana State University System and chancellor of LSU's main campus at Baton Rouge.
- Gladys Ato, chief academic officer and vice president of academic affairs at Argosy University-San Francisco Bay Area, has been chosen as provost of National Hispanic University.
- Michael B. Brown, professor of psychology and associate dean of the Thomas Harriot College of Arts and Sciences at East Carolina University, in North Carolina, has been selected as provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at North Carolina Wesleyan College.
- David P. Christy, Dean of the Orfalea College of Business at the California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo, has been appointed as provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Baruch College, of the City University of New York.
- Kenneth R. Evans, dean of the Michael F. Price College of Business at the University of Oklahoma, has been chosen as president of Lamar University.
- Anne E. Huot, provost and vice president for academic affairs at the State University of New York College at Brockport, has been selected as president of Keene State College, in New Hampshire.
- Katepalli R. Sreenivasan, interim president of the Polytechnic Institute of New York University, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Jake B. Schrum, president of Southwestern University, in Texas, has been appointed president of Emory & Henry College, in Virginia.
Search for Jobs
Carolina) Charleston, SC
New York, NY
About Skidmore College Skidmore is a highly selective liberal arts college with a reputation for its creative approaches to just about everything...
At the University of Pennsylvania, you'll find a historic, Ivy League school with highly selective admissions and a history of innovation in...