- New Presidents or Provosts: Coastal Carolina U., Jefferson Community College (N.Y.), Roberts Wesleyan College, Shippensburg U., SUNY-Farmingdale
- New presidents or provosts: Burlington Collin EIU Fielding ISU Louisiana Paine Southern Wesleyan
- New Presidents or Provosts: California Polytechnic State U., Contra Costa College, Gateway Community
- New presidents or provosts: APSU Culver-Stockton Donnelly LSC SVCC Southwestern Adventist Stout
- New presidents or provosts: DePaul Fort Hays Kentucky Pfeiffer RISD Rollins Salem Southern Arkansas WPI
- New president provosts Bethel Cape Breton Emory Henderson Kansas Wesleyan La. Delta Wabash Yale
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bowling Green State U., Concordia College (Minn.), Illinois Wesleyan U., Ivy Tech CC-North Central, Rockhurst U., San JosÃ© State U., South Mountain College, U. of South Florida-Polytechnic
- New Presidents or Provosts: Argosy U.-Seattle, Baruch College, California State U. at Sacramento, Eastern Kentucky U., St. Ambrose U., Southern Methodist U., Stevens Institute of Technology, Wilfrid Laurier U.
New Presidents or Provosts: Baruch College, Emory & Henry College, Keene State College, Lamar U., Louisiana State U., National Hispanic U., North Carolina Wesleyan College, Polytechnic Institute of New York U.
May 29, 2013
- F. King Alexander, president of California State University at Long Beach, has been named president of the Louisiana State University System and chancellor of LSU's main campus at Baton Rouge.
- Gladys Ato, chief academic officer and vice president of academic affairs at Argosy University-San Francisco Bay Area, has been chosen as provost of National Hispanic University.
- Michael B. Brown, professor of psychology and associate dean of the Thomas Harriot College of Arts and Sciences at East Carolina University, in North Carolina, has been selected as provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at North Carolina Wesleyan College.
- David P. Christy, Dean of the Orfalea College of Business at the California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo, has been appointed as provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Baruch College, of the City University of New York.
- Kenneth R. Evans, dean of the Michael F. Price College of Business at the University of Oklahoma, has been chosen as president of Lamar University.
- Anne E. Huot, provost and vice president for academic affairs at the State University of New York College at Brockport, has been selected as president of Keene State College, in New Hampshire.
- Katepalli R. Sreenivasan, interim president of the Polytechnic Institute of New York University, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Jake B. Schrum, president of Southwestern University, in Texas, has been appointed president of Emory & Henry College, in Virginia.
Search for Jobs
Fort Smith, AR
University Park, PA
Washington and Lee University, the nation’s ninth oldest institution of higher education, is an independent liberal arts university that develops...
NLU: A CHICAGO LEADER IN HIGHER EDUCATION SINCE 1886 In late nineteenth century Chicago, two extraordinary women with vision, a passion for education...