- New Presidents or Provosts: Bowling Green State U., Concordia College (Minn.), Illinois Wesleyan U., Ivy Tech CC-North Central, Rockhurst U., San JosÃ© State U., South Mountain College, U. of South Florida-Polytechnic
- New presidents or provosts: Fitchburg Lourdes McMurry Mountwest MSMC UC-Riverside
- New Presidents or Provosts: Assumption College, Bemidji State U./Northwest Technical College, Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Owensboro Community
- New Presidents or Provosts: American U. of Nigeria, Bucknell U., Granite State College, Lake Superior College, Northland College, U. of Evansville, U. of Rio Grande/Rio Grande CC
- New Presidents Provosts Baldwin-Wallace Saint Rose Kent ONU OKCU Maine Waterloo
New Presidents or Provosts: Anoka-Ramsey CC/Anoka Technical College, Central Michigan U., John Tyler CC, Lourdes U., U. of North Texas-Dallas, U. of Wyoming, Winthrop U.
May 31, 2013
- Ronald T. Brown, provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Wayne State University, has been chosen as president of the University of North Texas at Dallas.
- Jayne Marie Comstock, director of the Executive Leadership Group at the American Council on Education and former provost and vice president for academic affairs at Butler University, in Indiana, has been selected as president of Winthrop University, in South Carolina.
- Michael Gealt, dean of the College of Science and professor of biology at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, has been named executive vice president/provost at Central Michigan University.
- Kent Hanson, interim president of Riverland Community College, part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system, has been appointed as president of Anoka-Ramsey Community College and Anoka Technical College, also part of MNSCU.
- David J. Livingston, vice president for advancement at Mercyhurst University, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as president of Lourdes University, in Ohio.
- Edward E. (Ted) Raspiller, president of the Brazos County campuses of Blinn College, in Texas, has been selected as president of John Tyler Community College, in Virginia.
- Robert J. Sternberg, provost and senior vice president at Oklahoma State University, has been named president of the University of Wyoming.
Search for Jobs
Ave) Pittsburgh, PA
Mission As a land-grant institution in the twenty-first century, West Virginia University will deliver high-quality education, excel in discovery and...
Since we opened our doors in 1960, the educators at Miami Dade College have focused on providing quality and innovative educational opportunities to...