June 5, 2013
- Gregory F. Aloia, president of Concord University, in West Virginia, has been chosen as president of the College of Coastal Georgia
- Benoit-Antoine Bacon, dean of the Faculty of Arts and Science and associate vice-principal-research at Bishop’s University, in Quebec, has been selected as provost and vice-president, academic at Concordia University, also in Quebec.
- Jeremy Brown, former president of Dowling College, in New York, and Edinboro University in Pennsylvania, has been named president of Portland Community College, in Oregon.
- Brian Cantor, vice chancellor at the University of York, in Britain, has been named vice chancellor and principal at the University of Bradford, also in Britain.
- Eric Darr, interim president of Harrisburg University of Science and Technology, in Pennsylvania, has been promoted to president there on a permanent basis.
- Sherilyn R. Emberton, provost and vice president for academic affairs at East Texas Baptist University, has been appointed as president of Huntington University, in Indiana.
- Randall Krieg, dean of the college at Saint Joseph’s College of Maine, has been chosen as provost and dean of the college at St. John Fisher College, in New York.
- Heather Wilson, a former member of Congress, has been selected as president of South Dakota School of Mines.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading