June 5, 2013
- Gregory F. Aloia, president of Concord University, in West Virginia, has been chosen as president of the College of Coastal Georgia
- Benoit-Antoine Bacon, dean of the Faculty of Arts and Science and associate vice-principal-research at Bishop’s University, in Quebec, has been selected as provost and vice-president, academic at Concordia University, also in Quebec.
- Jeremy Brown, former president of Dowling College, in New York, and Edinboro University in Pennsylvania, has been named president of Portland Community College, in Oregon.
- Brian Cantor, vice chancellor at the University of York, in Britain, has been named vice chancellor and principal at the University of Bradford, also in Britain.
- Eric Darr, interim president of Harrisburg University of Science and Technology, in Pennsylvania, has been promoted to president there on a permanent basis.
- Sherilyn R. Emberton, provost and vice president for academic affairs at East Texas Baptist University, has been appointed as president of Huntington University, in Indiana.
- Randall Krieg, dean of the college at Saint Joseph’s College of Maine, has been chosen as provost and dean of the college at St. John Fisher College, in New York.
- Heather Wilson, a former member of Congress, has been selected as president of South Dakota School of Mines.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading