June 11, 2013
- Sheldon Drucker, interim president and chief operating officer at Fairleigh Dickinson University, in New Jersey, has been appointed president there.
- Christopher L. Eisgruber, provost at Princeton University, in New Jersey, has been selected as president there.
- Merodie A. Hancock, vice president of Central Michigan University's Global Campus, has been selected as president of Empire State College, part of the State University of New York System.
- Dennis Hanno, Murata Dean of the Graduate School and vice provost at Babson College, in Massachusetts, has been named vice president and provost there.
- Matthew A. Liao-Troth, interim provost and vice president of academic affairs at Georgia College and State University, has been chosen as provost at Hawaii Pacific University.
- Thomas C. Leitzel, president of Technical College of the Lowcountry, in South Carolina, has been appointed as president of South Florida State College.
- Joseph (Jay) Morgan, associate provost for graduate education and research at Murray State University, in Kentucky, has been promoted to provost there.
- John J. Rainone, dean of institutional advancement at York County Community College, in Maine, has been selected as president of Dabney S. Lancaster Community College, in Virginia.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading