June 19, 2013
- Joseph I. Castro, vice chancellor for student academic affairs at the University of California at San Francisco, has been named president of California State University at Fresno.
- Steven R. Gonzales, assistant vice president for academic affairs at Central Arizona College, has been selected as president of GateWay Community College, also in Arizona.
- Eduardo M. Ochoa, interim president of California State University at Monterey Bay, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Nayef H. Samhat, provost and professor of political science and international studies at Kenyon College, in Ohio, has been chosen as president of Wofford College, in South Carolina.
- John Tyson, president and CEO of Abilene Christian Schools, in Texas, has been chosen as president of Rochester College, in Michigan.
- Kevin G. Walthers, president of Las Positas College, in California, has been appointed as superintendent/president at Allan Hancock College, also in California.
- N. Clark Williams, vice president and chief operating officer at Blue Mountain Community College, in Oregon. has been selected as president of Cowley College, in Kansas.
- David W. Wright, provost and chief academic officer at Indiana Wesleyan University, has been named president there.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading