June 25, 2013
- William A. Covino, provost and vice president for academic affairs of California State University, Fresno, has been selected as president of California State University at Los Angeles.
- Rev. John Denning, vice president for student affairs at Stonehill College, in Massachusetts, has been named president there.
- Gregory W. Gray, chancellor of the Riverside Community College District, in California, has been appointed as president of the Connecticut Board of Regents for Higher Education.
- Willie J. Hagan, interim president of California State University at Dominguez Hills, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- F. Lynn Moore, vice president for student development at Umpqua Community College, in Oregon, has been chosen as president of Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College.
- David V. Rosowsky, dean of the School of Engineering and professor of civil engineering at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, has been appointed as provost and senior vice president at the University of Vermont.
Joseph F. Sheley, interim president of California State University at Stanislaus, has been promoted to the position on a permanent basis.
(Note: This item has been corrected from an earlier version to remove an item related to Luther College.)
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading