July 22, 2013
- Sandra Caldwell, associate vice president for planning and improvement at Western Wyoming Community College, has been chosen as president of Reedley College, part of the State Center Community College District, in California.
- Brent Carbajal, dean of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at Western Washington University, has been promoted to provost and vice president for academic affairs there.
- Eric Forseth, superintendent of Nampa Christian Schools, in Idaho, has been selected as provost of Dordt College, in Iowa.
- William C. Lesch, professor of marketing at the University of North Dakota, has been appointed as vice chancellor for academic affairs for the North Dakota University System.
- Charles (Mac) Powell, interim president of John F. Kennedy University, in California, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Patricia Rogers, dean and interim dean of the College of Health Science and Human Ecology and the School of Graduate Studies at Bemidji State University, in Minnesota, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Winona State University, also in Minnesota.
- M. Roy Wilson, deputy director for strategic scientific planning and program coordination at the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities, in Washington, D.C., has been selected as president of Wayne State University.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
- New presidents provosts: Angelo State Dordt Mellon Moraine OLHCC Reed Trinity Western
- New presidents or provosts: Austin Birmingham-Southern Buffalo State Hawaii National NHTI William Penn Woodland
- New presidents or provosts: Antioch DeVry Florida IIT Ivy Tech Lake Forest Lehigh Montana United Tribes
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading