August 16, 2013
- Joyce Blackwell, senior associate provost at Bennett College, in North Carolina, has been promoted to provost and vice president for academic affairs there.
- Nancy Cantor, chancellor of Syracuse University, in New York, has been named chancellor of Rutgers University at Newark, in New Jersey.
- Mary-Beth Cooper, senior vice president for student affairs at Rochester Institute of Technology, in New York, has been selected as president of Springfield College, in Massachusetts.
- Salvador Ferreras, vice president for education and student services at Vancouver Community College, in British Columbia, has been appointed as provost and vice president, academic at Kwantlen Polytechnic University, also in British Columbia.
- Allen Goben, president of Heartland Community College, in Illinois, has been chosen as chancellor of WGU Missouri, an affiliate of Western Governors University.
- Stephen K. Klasko, dean of the Morsani College of Medicine at the University of South Florida and chief executive officer of USF Health, has been appointed as president of Thomas Jefferson University and president and chief executive officer of the TJUH System, in Pennsylvania.
- Kimberly Krull, vice president for academic affairs at Cloud County Community College, in Kansas, has been selected as president of Butler Community College, also in Kansas.
- Ronna Vanderslice, dean of the School of Education and Behavioral Sciences and McCasland Foundation Endowed Chair in Educational Leadership at Cameron University, in Oklahoma, has been promoted to vice president for academic affairs there.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading