- New presidents or provosts: CCC HSSU Moorhead Notre Dame Richmond Rochester Tech Rutgers-Camden UMass
- Excuses vs. Due Process
- Edward Waters College Regains Accreditation
- New Orleans, Back in the Fold
- New Presidents or Provosts: Big Sandy Durham Haverford Lincoln Northeast Miss. Riverside St. Joe's Salford Ursinus
New Presidents or Provosts: Anne Arundel CC, Bethune-Cookman U., Central Penn College, University College London, U. of California-Riverside, U. of East London, Wallace State CC
August 30, 2013
- Makola M. Abdullah, provost and vice president of Academic Affairs florida memorial university, has been selected as provost and chief academic officer at Bethune-Cookman University.
- Andrew J Deeks, pro vice chancellor (science) at Durham University, in Britain, has been selected as president of University College Dublin, in Ireland.
- Karen L. Hays, vice president of academic and student affairs at Middlesex County College, in New Jersey, has been appointed as vice president for learning at Anne Arundel Community College, in Maryland.
- Beth Bownes Johnson, interim dean of academic affairs at Wallace State Community College, in Alabama, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- John Joughin, acting vice chancellor at the University of East London, in Britain, has been named vice chancellor there.
- Karen Scolforo, chief academic officer at Education Affiliates and executive director of the Fortis Institute, in Florida, has been chosen as president of Central Penn College, in Pennsylvania.
- Kim A. Wilcox, former provost and executive vice president at Michigan State University, has been appointed as chancellor of the University of California at Riverside.
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
Washington and Lee University, the nation’s ninth oldest institution of higher education, is an independent liberal arts university that develops...
Leadership and Innovation Life Chiropractic College West, which offers a Doctor of Chiropractic degree, is internationally recognized for leadership...