August 30, 2013
- Makola M. Abdullah, provost and vice president of Academic Affairs florida memorial university, has been selected as provost and chief academic officer at Bethune-Cookman University.
- Andrew J Deeks, pro vice chancellor (science) at Durham University, in Britain, has been selected as president of University College Dublin, in Ireland.
- Karen L. Hays, vice president of academic and student affairs at Middlesex County College, in New Jersey, has been appointed as vice president for learning at Anne Arundel Community College, in Maryland.
- Beth Bownes Johnson, interim dean of academic affairs at Wallace State Community College, in Alabama, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- John Joughin, acting vice chancellor at the University of East London, in Britain, has been named vice chancellor there.
- Karen Scolforo, chief academic officer at Education Affiliates and executive director of the Fortis Institute, in Florida, has been chosen as president of Central Penn College, in Pennsylvania.
- Kim A. Wilcox, former provost and executive vice president at Michigan State University, has been appointed as chancellor of the University of California at Riverside.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading