- Bethune-Cookman Fires 4 Profs for Sexual Harassment
- New presidents or provosts: CCC HSSU Moorhead Notre Dame Richmond Rochester Tech Rutgers-Camden UMass
- Bethune-Cookman Fires 2 Dorm Managers After Brawl
- Excuses vs. Due Process
- Amid Board Conflicts, Bethune-Cookman President to Retire
- Bethune-Cookman Disturbance
- Bethune-Cookman Fires Back at AAUP
- Edward Waters College Regains Accreditation
New Presidents or Provosts: Anne Arundel CC, Bethune-Cookman U., Central Penn College, University College London, U. of California-Riverside, U. of East London, Wallace State CC
August 30, 2013
- Makola M. Abdullah, provost and vice president of Academic Affairs florida memorial university, has been selected as provost and chief academic officer at Bethune-Cookman University.
- Andrew J Deeks, pro vice chancellor (science) at Durham University, in Britain, has been selected as president of University College Dublin, in Ireland.
- Karen L. Hays, vice president of academic and student affairs at Middlesex County College, in New Jersey, has been appointed as vice president for learning at Anne Arundel Community College, in Maryland.
- Beth Bownes Johnson, interim dean of academic affairs at Wallace State Community College, in Alabama, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- John Joughin, acting vice chancellor at the University of East London, in Britain, has been named vice chancellor there.
- Karen Scolforo, chief academic officer at Education Affiliates and executive director of the Fortis Institute, in Florida, has been chosen as president of Central Penn College, in Pennsylvania.
- Kim A. Wilcox, former provost and executive vice president at Michigan State University, has been appointed as chancellor of the University of California at Riverside.
Search for Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Oklahoma City, OK
About UMHB The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor was chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas. Location Belton is located in the heart of Central...
We honor our past because it shapes our future. Otterbein’s story begins in the mid-1800s, before the abolition of slavery, before the women’s right...