September 24, 2013
- Robin E. Bowen, vice president for academic affairs at Fitchburg State University, in Massachusetts, has been promoted to executive vice president/provost there.
- Harry Faulk, executive vice president and chief academic officer at New River Community and Technical College, in West Virginia, has been named vice president for academic affairs at Mountwest Community & Technical College, also in West Virginia.
- Geoffrey J. Grubb, dean of the College of Arts & Sciences at Lourdes College, in Ohio, has been promoted to provost there.
- Sandra Harper, president of Our Lady of the Lake University, in Louisiana, has been chosen as president of McMurry University, also in Texas.
- Wendy J. McCredie, acting provost and associate dean for academic affairs at Mount Mary College, in Wisconsin, has been named provost and vice president for academic affairs at Mount St. Mary’s College, in California.
- Kim Wilcox, former provost and executive vice president at Michigan State University, has been selected as chancellor of the U. of California at Riverside.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading