- New Presidents or Provosts: Fort Lewis College, Lock Haven U., Milligan College, Memphis College of Art, U. of Maine-Orono, Wittenberg U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Goddard College, Indiana U.-Kokomo, Indiana U. Northwest, Modesto Junior College, Mount Ida College, Pittsburg State U., St. Norbert College, U. of Kansas
- New presidents or provosts: Calhoun Fitchburg GRCC Middlesex Mt. St. Mary's Muhlenberg TAMU-San Antonio
- New Presidents or Provosts: Cornerstone U., Georgia Institute of Technology, Mississippi Valley State U., Mount Mary College, Ranken Technical College, Swarthmore College, U. of California at Riverside
- New presidents provosts Anoka CMU John Tyler Lourdes UNT-Dallas Winthrop Wyoming
New Presidents or Provosts: Fitchburg State U., Lourdes College, McMurry U., Mount St. Mary's College, Mountwest Community-Technical College, U. of California-Riverside
September 24, 2013
- Robin E. Bowen, vice president for academic affairs at Fitchburg State University, in Massachusetts, has been promoted to executive vice president/provost there.
- Harry Faulk, executive vice president and chief academic officer at New River Community and Technical College, in West Virginia, has been named vice president for academic affairs at Mountwest Community & Technical College, also in West Virginia.
- Geoffrey J. Grubb, dean of the College of Arts & Sciences at Lourdes College, in Ohio, has been promoted to provost there.
- Sandra Harper, president of Our Lady of the Lake University, in Louisiana, has been chosen as president of McMurry University, also in Texas.
- Wendy J. McCredie, acting provost and associate dean for academic affairs at Mount Mary College, in Wisconsin, has been named provost and vice president for academic affairs at Mount St. Mary’s College, in California.
- Kim Wilcox, former provost and executive vice president at Michigan State University, has been selected as chancellor of the U. of California at Riverside.
Search for Jobs
Colorado Springs, CO
Washington, D.C, DC
The University of San Diego is a Roman Catholic institution committed to advancing academic excellence, expanding liberal and professional knowledge...
Williamsburg Technical College, a member of the South Carolina Technical College System, is a public, two-year, associate degree, diploma, and...