October 15, 2013
- Charles Abasa-Nyarko, executive planner and project manager at Baltimore City Community College, in Maryland, has been chosen as vice president for instruction at Central Oregon Community College.
- Katherine Bergeron, dean of the college at Brown University, in Rhode Island, has been selected as president of Connecticut College.
- Charles McAdams, dean of Northwest Missouri State University's College of Arts & Sciences, has been appointed as provost and vice oresident for academic affairs at Delta State University.
- Pete McDonald, acting president of Georgia Northwestern Technical College, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- David Phoenix, deputy vice chancellor at the University of Central Lancashire, in Britain, has been named vice chancellor designate at London South Bank University, also in Britain.
- Samuel Sullivan, interim provost and vice president of academic affairs at Paine College, in Georgia, has been appointed to the positions on a permanent basis.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading