- Syracuse, after refusing to play the rankings game, may care again
- Syracuse U. curbs work with program to help urban youth attend college
- A.D. Steps Down as Syracuse Prepares N.C.A.A. Appeal
- Syracuse explores new medical school in push to become a more prestigious research university
- Changes at Syracuse U. do little to hold officials accountable for academic fraud, critics say
- New presidents provosts Cabrillo Carlow Cincinnati Columbus Tech Governors State Mount Royal NMSU Princeton
- Syracuse Chancellor Apologizes on Communication
- New presidents or provosts: Alberta Buckinghamshire Maysville Rockingham South Asian Southern Vermont UWA Whitman
New Presidents or Provosts: Antioch U. Midwest, Colby College, Everest College Phoenix, Lakeland College, Laurel U., Nicholls State U., Syracuse U.
October 18, 2013
- Stephen M. Condon, vice president for enrollment services at LeTourneau University, in Texas, has been chosen as president of Laurel University, in North Carolina.
- Tracy Edwards, president and chief executive officer of Lethbridge College, in Alberta, has been appointed as president of Lakeland College, also in Alberta.
- David A. Greene, executive vice president at the University of Chicago, has been selected as president of Colby College, in Maine.
- Bruce T. Murphy, vice president for academic affairs at Air University, in Alabama, has been named president of Nicholls State University, in Louisiana.
- Karen Schuster, associate provost for community engagement at Alliant International University, in California, has been chosen as provost and vice president of academic affairs at Antioch University Midwest. (She will become president in January.)
- Kent D. Syverud, dean of the School of Law at Washington University in St. Louis, in Missouri, has been appointed as chancellor and president of Syracuse University, in New York.
- Maria Walters, academic dean at Universal Technical Institute, in Arizona, has been named president of Everest College Phoenix.
Search for Jobs
The University of Alabama is a student-centered research university and an academic community united in its commitment to enhancing the quality of...
The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law, a nonprofit law school accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of The State Bar of California,...