October 30, 2013
- Cynthia Bioteau, president of Salt Lake Community College, has been named president of Florida State College at Jacksonville.
- Stuart Blacklaw, vice president for instruction at Washtenaw Community College, in Michigan, has been appointed as vice president for instruction at Yavapai College, in Arizona.
- Jacquelyn J. Core, acting provost and vice president for institutional effectiveness and planning at Waynesburg University, in Pennsylvania, has been promoted to vice president of academic affairs and provost there.
- Dale Doty, vice president for academic affairs at Florence Darlington Technical College, in South Carolina, has been named chancellor of River Parishes Community College, in Louisiana.
- Patricia Gentile, dean of advancement, enrollment management & Cape May County Campus at Atlantic Cape Community College, has been selected as president of North Shore Community College, in Massachusetts.
- Lori Williams, vice provost of curriculum development and innovation at Kaplan University, has been selected as provost at Ashford University, in California.
- Margaret Winters, interim provost at Wayne State University, has been promoted to provost and senior vice president for academic affairs there.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading