- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- The Pulse podcast: Using the iPad to flip classroom
- The Pulse podcast interview with Ken Hartman
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- The Pulse podcast features a report from Bb World 2015
The Pulse: DIY Podcasting
This month's edition of our monthly technology podcast examines how to use podcasts to improve teaching and learning.
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast is a do-it-yourself guide to podcasting for the classroom.
In it, Rodney B. Murray, the host of The Pulse, discusses how to use podcasts to benefit your teaching and learning. Murray provides a history of podcasting, information on how to create, publish and distribute your own podcasts, and the ways podcasting can strengthen teaching and learning in your classroom.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Find out more, and listen to past Pulse podcasts, here. A written version of Murray's presentation can be found below.
Search for Jobs