New Programs: Game Simulation, Data Analytics, Engineering Technology, Public Health, Physician Assistants, Criminal Justice, African-American Studies, Actuarial Science, Languages
November 20, 2013
- Albright College is starting an undergraduate major in game and simulation development.
- Arizona State University is starting a bachelor's degree in data analytics.
- Eastern Iowa Community Colleges -- all three campuses -- are starting an associate of applied sciences in engineering technology.
- Meredith College is starting an undergraduate major in public health.
- Monmouth University is starting a master of science physician assistant program.
- Northwestern College, in Iowa, is starting a major and minor in criminal justice.
- University of Florida has started a bachelor of arts in African-American studies.
- University of Maine at Farmington is starting a bachelor of arts in actuarial science.
- Western Kentucky University is starting undergraduate majors in Arabic and Chinese.
Search for Jobs
Mission Viejo, CA
East Longmeadow, MA
The University of Balamand is a non-profit and independent institution of higher education. It was founded in 1988 by Patriarch Ignatius IV,...
Columbus State University, a member of the University System of Georgia, is located 100 miles southwest of Atlanta on the banks of the churning...