New Programs: Game Simulation, Data Analytics, Engineering Technology, Public Health, Physician Assistants, Criminal Justice, African-American Studies, Actuarial Science, Languages
November 20, 2013
- Albright College is starting an undergraduate major in game and simulation development.
- Arizona State University is starting a bachelor's degree in data analytics.
- Eastern Iowa Community Colleges -- all three campuses -- are starting an associate of applied sciences in engineering technology.
- Meredith College is starting an undergraduate major in public health.
- Monmouth University is starting a master of science physician assistant program.
- Northwestern College, in Iowa, is starting a major and minor in criminal justice.
- University of Florida has started a bachelor of arts in African-American studies.
- University of Maine at Farmington is starting a bachelor of arts in actuarial science.
- Western Kentucky University is starting undergraduate majors in Arabic and Chinese.
Search for Jobs
Located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a private, independent, comprehensive institution founded in 1946. The College offers many...
Georgia Southern University is the state’s largest and most comprehensive center of higher education south of Atlanta. With more than 120 degree...