New Programs: Game Simulation, Data Analytics, Engineering Technology, Public Health, Physician Assistants, Criminal Justice, African-American Studies, Actuarial Science, Languages
November 20, 2013
- Albright College is starting an undergraduate major in game and simulation development.
- Arizona State University is starting a bachelor's degree in data analytics.
- Eastern Iowa Community Colleges -- all three campuses -- are starting an associate of applied sciences in engineering technology.
- Meredith College is starting an undergraduate major in public health.
- Monmouth University is starting a master of science physician assistant program.
- Northwestern College, in Iowa, is starting a major and minor in criminal justice.
- University of Florida has started a bachelor of arts in African-American studies.
- University of Maine at Farmington is starting a bachelor of arts in actuarial science.
- Western Kentucky University is starting undergraduate majors in Arabic and Chinese.
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
Chapel Hill, NC
Glen Ellyn, IL
Education is transformation. At Gordon, we take it personally. It is our privilege, not just our responsibility, to create unique academic, co-...
Now celebrating its 50th year , Anne Arundel Community College (AACC) officially opened Sept. 18, 1961, with 270 students meeting for late afternoon...