- Pulse podcast examines Blackboard Analytics for Learn
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- The Pulse podcast features part two of interview with Blackboard's Jay Bhatt
- The Pulse podcast features interview with Blackboard's Jay Bhatt
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- Pulse podcast discusses highlights of Blackboard annual meeting
- The Pulse podcast interview with Ken Hartman
- The Pulse podcast: Interview with Sonic Foundry's Sean Brown
The Pulse: Brad Koch of Blackboard Learn
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features an interview with Brad Koch, vice president for product development at Blackboard Learn.
In the podcast, Rodney B. Murray, the host of The Pulse, interviews Koch about xpLor, Blackboard's cross-platform learning object repository -- what it is, how it works, and what's available through it.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Search for Jobs