- Pulse podcast discusses highlights of Blackboard annual meeting
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- Pulse podcast examines Blackboard Analytics for Learn
- The Pulse podcast features part two of interview with Blackboard's Jay Bhatt
- The Pulse podcast features interview with Blackboard's Jay Bhatt
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- The Pulse podcast features the history of ... The Pulse podcast
- The Pulse podcast interview with Ken Hartman
The Pulse: Brad Koch of Blackboard Learn
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features an interview with Brad Koch, vice president for product development at Blackboard Learn.
In the podcast, Rodney B. Murray, the host of The Pulse, interviews Koch about xpLor, Blackboard's cross-platform learning object repository -- what it is, how it works, and what's available through it.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Search for Jobs