- New Programs: Interactive Media, Forensic Nursing, Communicative Disorders, Digital Media, Nutrition
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Coastal Science, International Development, Africana Studies, Sports Management, Health Science
- New Programs: Sustainability, Liberal Studies, Business, Nursing
- New Programs: Nursing, Digital Media Design, Plastics Engineering, Health Management
New Programs: Africana Studies, Nursing, Music Technology, Liberal Studies, Dance, Education, LGBT Studies, Community Health, Photographic Preservation
January 7, 2014
- Cornell University is starting a Ph.D. in Africana studies.
- Indiana University-Purdue University at Fort Wayne is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Mott Community College has started an associate degree and a two-year certificate in music technology.
- Ohio Dominican University is starting an accelerated master of arts in liberal studies with an English track.
- Saint Mary's College, in California, is starting a master of fine arts degree in dance.
- Saint Mary's University, in Minnesota, is starting a master of arts in educational leadership.
- San Diego State University is starting a graduate-level certificate in lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender studies.
- State University of New York at Potsdam is starting a master of science degree in community health.
- University of Rochester, in collaboration with the George Eastman House, is starting a master's degree in photographic preservation.
Search for Jobs
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Fort Worth, TX
Welcome to Central Arizona College! We invite you to make Central Arizona College your employer of choice. Join our dedicated, award-winning faculty...
John Jay College is both an internationally recognized leader in scholarly research on criminal justice and a premier academic institution whose...