- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Interactive Media, Forensic Nursing, Communicative Disorders, Digital Media, Nutrition
- New Programs: Education, Dance, Research Computing, Forensic Science, Museum Studies
- New Programs: Transportation, Curriculum, Management, Education Policy, Gay Studies
New Programs: Africana Studies, Nursing, Music Technology, Liberal Studies, Dance, Education, LGBT Studies, Community Health, Photographic Preservation
January 7, 2014
- Cornell University is starting a Ph.D. in Africana studies.
- Indiana University-Purdue University at Fort Wayne is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Mott Community College has started an associate degree and a two-year certificate in music technology.
- Ohio Dominican University is starting an accelerated master of arts in liberal studies with an English track.
- Saint Mary's College, in California, is starting a master of fine arts degree in dance.
- Saint Mary's University, in Minnesota, is starting a master of arts in educational leadership.
- San Diego State University is starting a graduate-level certificate in lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender studies.
- State University of New York at Potsdam is starting a master of science degree in community health.
- University of Rochester, in collaboration with the George Eastman House, is starting a master's degree in photographic preservation.
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
Chapel Hill, NC
Glen Ellyn, IL
Founded in 1867, Howard University is a private, research university comprised of 13 schools and colleges. Students pursue studies in more than 120...
Founded in Worcester, Mass., in 1865, WPI was one of the nation's earliest technological universities . From our founding days, we've taken a unique...