- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Interactive Media, Forensic Nursing, Communicative Disorders, Digital Media, Nutrition
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Computer-Aided Design, Environmental Studies, Architecture, Business and Music
- New Programs: Coastal Science, International Development, Africana Studies, Sports Management, Health Science
New Programs: Africana Studies, Nursing, Music Technology, Liberal Studies, Dance, Education, LGBT Studies, Community Health, Photographic Preservation
January 7, 2014
- Cornell University is starting a Ph.D. in Africana studies.
- Indiana University-Purdue University at Fort Wayne is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Mott Community College has started an associate degree and a two-year certificate in music technology.
- Ohio Dominican University is starting an accelerated master of arts in liberal studies with an English track.
- Saint Mary's College, in California, is starting a master of fine arts degree in dance.
- Saint Mary's University, in Minnesota, is starting a master of arts in educational leadership.
- San Diego State University is starting a graduate-level certificate in lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender studies.
- State University of New York at Potsdam is starting a master of science degree in community health.
- University of Rochester, in collaboration with the George Eastman House, is starting a master's degree in photographic preservation.
Search for Jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
New Haven, CT
New Haven, CT
Trinity Christian College is located in Palos Heights, Illinois, on a 50-acre wooded campus that was once a golf course. The secure neighborhood of...
South Georgia State College, formed from the consolidation of South Georgia College and Waycross College on January 8, 2013, is a residential state...