- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Interactive Media, Forensic Nursing, Communicative Disorders, Digital Media, Nutrition
- New Programs: Education, Dance, Research Computing, Forensic Science, Museum Studies
- New Programs: Transportation, Curriculum, Management, Education Policy, Gay Studies
New Programs: Africana Studies, Nursing, Music Technology, Liberal Studies, Dance, Education, LGBT Studies, Community Health, Photographic Preservation
January 7, 2014
- Cornell University is starting a Ph.D. in Africana studies.
- Indiana University-Purdue University at Fort Wayne is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Mott Community College has started an associate degree and a two-year certificate in music technology.
- Ohio Dominican University is starting an accelerated master of arts in liberal studies with an English track.
- Saint Mary's College, in California, is starting a master of fine arts degree in dance.
- Saint Mary's University, in Minnesota, is starting a master of arts in educational leadership.
- San Diego State University is starting a graduate-level certificate in lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender studies.
- State University of New York at Potsdam is starting a master of science degree in community health.
- University of Rochester, in collaboration with the George Eastman House, is starting a master's degree in photographic preservation.
Search for Jobs
Saratoga Springs, NY
Chapel Hill, NC
About the University of Massachusetts The University of Massachusetts has been providing high quality educational opportunities for Massachusetts...
About Chatham Chatham University is home to almost 2,200 undergraduate and graduate students on 39 park-like acres in the Shadyside area of...