- Study links tenure criteria to long-term professor performance
- Maryland's ambitious college completion law gets rolling
- Essay says that the Israel boycott runs counter to leftist intellectual traditions
- Potential loosening of parental notification laws for students with mental health problems
- New Programs: Education, Dance, Research Computing, Forensic Science, Museum Studies
- Essay on the real meaning of institutional boycotts
- Academic extremism could hurt Australian universities, minister warns
- Challenge to American Studies Group's Tax-Exempt Status
New Programs: Africana Studies, Nursing, Music Technology, Liberal Studies, Dance, Education, LGBT Studies, Community Health, Photographic Preservation
January 7, 2014
- Cornell University is starting a Ph.D. in Africana studies.
- Indiana University-Purdue University at Fort Wayne is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Mott Community College has started an associate degree and a two-year certificate in music technology.
- Ohio Dominican University is starting an accelerated master of arts in liberal studies with an English track.
- Saint Mary's College, in California, is starting a master of fine arts degree in dance.
- Saint Mary's University, in Minnesota, is starting a master of arts in educational leadership.
- San Diego State University is starting a graduate-level certificate in lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender studies.
- State University of New York at Potsdam is starting a master of science degree in community health.
- University of Rochester, in collaboration with the George Eastman House, is starting a master's degree in photographic preservation.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, a graduate school of Middlebury College, provides international professional education in...
Kingsborough Community College is located on a 70-acre campus in Manhattan Beach, on the southern tip of Brooklyn, New York. Founded in 1963, the...