- New Programs: Interactive Media, Forensic Nursing, Communicative Disorders, Digital Media, Nutrition
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Coastal Science, International Development, Africana Studies, Sports Management, Health Science
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Sustainability, Liberal Studies, Business, Nursing
New Programs: Africana Studies, Nursing, Music Technology, Liberal Studies, Dance, Education, LGBT Studies, Community Health, Photographic Preservation
January 7, 2014
- Cornell University is starting a Ph.D. in Africana studies.
- Indiana University-Purdue University at Fort Wayne is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Mott Community College has started an associate degree and a two-year certificate in music technology.
- Ohio Dominican University is starting an accelerated master of arts in liberal studies with an English track.
- Saint Mary's College, in California, is starting a master of fine arts degree in dance.
- Saint Mary's University, in Minnesota, is starting a master of arts in educational leadership.
- San Diego State University is starting a graduate-level certificate in lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender studies.
- State University of New York at Potsdam is starting a master of science degree in community health.
- University of Rochester, in collaboration with the George Eastman House, is starting a master's degree in photographic preservation.
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
San Diego, CA
Other, indicate below, IL
About the University of Massachusetts The University of Massachusetts has been providing high quality educational opportunities for Massachusetts...
The University of the Pacific has 120 academic programs, 675 faculty, 850 staff, and a budget of nearly $200 million on campuses in Stockton, San...