- Commencement Speakers Announced: American U. in Cairo, Caltech, Hollins, Trine
- At MLA event and counter-event, debate over the Israel boycott
- Penn State coach's departure evidence of college sports' exploitation (essay)
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Gettysburg, Ithaca, Lafayette, Otterbein, Trine, Webster
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Liberal arts colleges pool their resources
- U. of Wisconsin System Selects One of Its Own as President
- Alabama university limits president's love life
Commencement Speakers Announced: Benedictine, High Point, Ithaca, Knox, Lehigh, Rice, St. Norbert
January 10, 2014
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2014:
- Benedictine College, in Kansas: Helen Alvaré, professor of law at George Mason University.
- High Point University: Colin Powell, the former secretary of state and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
- Ithaca College: Chris Regan, a writer for "Family Guy."
- Knox College: Natasha Trethewey, poet laureate of the United States.
- Lehigh University: Martin Baron, executive editor of The Washington Post.
- Rice University: Helene Gayle, president and CEO of CARE USA.
- St. Norbert College: Chris Ayers, a film character designer and digital artist.
Search for Jobs
Pleasant Hill, CA
Washington and Lee University, the nation’s ninth oldest institution of higher education, is an independent liberal arts university that develops...
Located in the heart of historic Charleston, South Carolina, the College of Charleston is a nationally recognized public liberal arts and sciences...