January 23, 2014
- Gregory Dewey, provost at the University of La Verne, in California, has been named president of Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, in New York.
- Jeffrey Gold, chancellor and executive vice president of biosciences and health affairs and executive dean of the College of Medicine at the University of Toledo, in Ohio, has been chosen as chancellor of the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
- Laurie M. Hamen, vice president for enrollment management, athletics and student affairs at North Central College, in Illinois, has been appointed as president of Mount Mercy University, in Iowa.
- R. Bowen Loftin, president of Texas A&M University, has been named chancellor of the University of Missouri at Columbia.
- Neil McCartney, dean of the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences at Brock University, in Ontario, has been promoted to provost and vice president, academic there.
- Lynne Murray, vice president for development, international and alumni relations at Gallaudet University, in Washington, D.C., has been chosen as president of Baker University, in Kansas.
- William Seymour, vice president for institutional advancement at Jackson State Community College, in Tennessee, has been selected as president of Cleveland State Community College, also in Tennessee.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading