- New presidents provosts: Chicago CSCC Roberts Wesleyan Sacramento State SCC UL Va Tech
- New Presidents or Provosts: Arkansas State U., Florida Memorial U., Owens Community College, Pfeiffer U., Texas State Technical College, U. of Detroit Mercy, Washburn U.
- New presidents or provosts: Blinn Coppin Cosumnes River Medaille Mount Marty Owensboro Pembroke Philadelphia UM-Flint WCSU
- New Presidents or Provosts: Butler U., Bryn Mawr College, Mass. College of Pharmacy and Health, U. of Windsor
- New presidents or provosts: Asheville Farmington Liverpool MCCC Mercy Mott Paul Smith's SUNY
- New presidents or provosts: DePaul Fort Hays Kentucky Pfeiffer RISD Rollins Salem Southern Arkansas WPI
- New presidents provosts: Glen Oaks Imperial Mercy MSUN Nottingham Southeast Texas Tech Va Tech
- New Presidents or Provosts: Azusa Pacific U., Barton College, Meredith College, Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College, Saint Paul College (Minn.), U. of Washington Tacoma, Virginia Commonwealth U., Wagner College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
New Presidents or Provosts: Albany College of Pharmacy/Health Sciences, Baker U., Brock U., Cleveland State CC, Mount Mercy U., U. of Missouri-Columbia, U. of Nebraska Medical College
January 23, 2014
- Gregory Dewey, provost at the University of La Verne, in California, has been named president of Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, in New York.
- Jeffrey Gold, chancellor and executive vice president of biosciences and health affairs and executive dean of the College of Medicine at the University of Toledo, in Ohio, has been chosen as chancellor of the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
- Laurie M. Hamen, vice president for enrollment management, athletics and student affairs at North Central College, in Illinois, has been appointed as president of Mount Mercy University, in Iowa.
- R. Bowen Loftin, president of Texas A&M University, has been named chancellor of the University of Missouri at Columbia.
- Neil McCartney, dean of the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences at Brock University, in Ontario, has been promoted to provost and vice president, academic there.
- Lynne Murray, vice president for development, international and alumni relations at Gallaudet University, in Washington, D.C., has been chosen as president of Baker University, in Kansas.
- William Seymour, vice president for institutional advancement at Jackson State Community College, in Tennessee, has been selected as president of Cleveland State Community College, also in Tennessee.
Search for Jobs
Fort Smith, AR
University Park, PA
Sugar Grove, IL
Villanova University was founded in 1842 by the Order of Saint Augustine. To this day, Villanova's Augustinian Catholic intellectual tradition is the...
Utah Valley University is a teaching institution where students learn, do and become. With nearly 33,000 students, UVU is now one of the largest...