- New presidents or provosts: Blinn Coppin Cosumnes River Medaille Mount Marty Owensboro Pembroke Philadelphia UM-Flint WCSU
- New presidents or provosts: Creighton La Verne Miami Missouri SBVC Stellenbosch Waikato
- New Presidents or Provosts: Arkansas State U., Florida Memorial U., Owens Community College, Pfeiffer U., Texas State Technical College, U. of Detroit Mercy, Washburn U.
- Sisters of Mercy Colleges, Schools Issue Call for Gun Control
- New Presidents or Provosts: Arizona Western, Blue Ridge CC, Columbia State CC, Front Range CC, Grantham U., North Country CC, SUNY-Albany, U. of Texas Health Science Center-San Antonio
- New presidents or provosts: Albany Ashland Cal Baptist Caldwell Clark Atlanta Gateway LMU Missouri Southern Spelman
- New presidents or provosts: APSU Culver-Stockton Donnelly LSC SVCC Southwestern Adventist Stout
- New Presidents or Provosts: Beloit College, Defiance College, Fielding Graduate U., McPherson College, State U. of New York, Webster U.
New Presidents or Provosts: Albany College of Pharmacy/Health Sciences, Baker U., Brock U., Cleveland State CC, Mount Mercy U., U. of Missouri-Columbia, U. of Nebraska Medical College
January 23, 2014
- Gregory Dewey, provost at the University of La Verne, in California, has been named president of Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, in New York.
- Jeffrey Gold, chancellor and executive vice president of biosciences and health affairs and executive dean of the College of Medicine at the University of Toledo, in Ohio, has been chosen as chancellor of the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
- Laurie M. Hamen, vice president for enrollment management, athletics and student affairs at North Central College, in Illinois, has been appointed as president of Mount Mercy University, in Iowa.
- R. Bowen Loftin, president of Texas A&M University, has been named chancellor of the University of Missouri at Columbia.
- Neil McCartney, dean of the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences at Brock University, in Ontario, has been promoted to provost and vice president, academic there.
- Lynne Murray, vice president for development, international and alumni relations at Gallaudet University, in Washington, D.C., has been chosen as president of Baker University, in Kansas.
- William Seymour, vice president for institutional advancement at Jackson State Community College, in Tennessee, has been selected as president of Cleveland State Community College, also in Tennessee.
Search for Jobs
Orchard Park, NY
Stone Ridge, NY
Welcome to Ross University School of Medicine and School of Veterinary Medicine. Ross University is one of the largest and most successful Caribbean...
UMUC offers the best of both worlds—a convenient online education from a respected state university. A member of the University System of Maryland,...