- New presidents provosts: Glen Oaks Imperial Mercy MSUN Nottingham Southeast Texas Tech Va Tech
- New Presidents or Provosts: Central State U., Lake Michigan College, Touro U. California, Utica College
- New Presidents or Provosts: Argosy U.-Chicago, Florida A
- New Presidents or Provosts: Coastal Carolina U., Jefferson Community College (N.Y.), Roberts Wesleyan College, Shippensburg U., SUNY-Farmingdale
- New Presidents or Provosts: American U. of Beirut, Chesapeake College, Minn. Northeast Higher Ed District, Minn. West Community/Tech College, Mount Saint Mary College, Nebraska Wesleyan U., Touro U. Western Division, U. of Mary Washington
- New presidents or provosts: Carr Cuyamaca Dalton Dayton IWU Pomona Robert Morris Southeastern Sussex UArts
- New presidents or provosts: Citadel Guelph Kendall Northeast Oakton Pasco-Hernando Roosevelt Sacramento Southampton
- New presidents or provosts: Austin Peay Bethany ECU Mountain View Richmond St. Clair Spring Hill Swarthmore Va Wesleyan
New Presidents or Provosts: California State U.-Sacramento, Cleveland State CC, Roberts Wesleyan College, Southeast CC, U. of Chicago, U. of Louisiana, Virginia Tech
February 3, 2014
- Frederika (Fraka) Harmsen, dean of the College of Natural Sciences and a professor of geology at California State University at Chico, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at California State University at Sacramento.
- Karla Hughes, provost and vice president for academic affairs at Morehead State University, in Kentucky, has been chosen as executive vice president and provost for the University of Louisiana System.
- Paul Illich, vice president for research, planning and information technology at McLennan Community College, in Texas, has been appointed as president of Southeast Community College, in Nebraska.
- Eric D. Isaacs, a professor of physics at the University of Chicago and director of Argonne National Laboratory, in Illinois, has been named provost at Chicago.
- Deana Porterfield, executive vice president at Azusa Pacific Online University, in California, has been chosen as president of Roberts Wesleyan College and Northeastern Seminary, in New York.
- Timothy D. Sands, executive vice president for academic affairs and provost at Purdue University, in Indiana, has been named president of Virginia Tech.
- William Seymour, vice president for institutional advancement at Jackson State Community College, in Tennessee, has been selected as president at Cleveland State Community College, also in Tennessee.
Search for Jobs
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
Coeur d'Alene, ID
We are one of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the country, and we embody a more than 450-year-old tradition, conceived and initiated by St...
Established in 1830 as LaGrange College, the University of North Alabama has a rich history including the distinction of being the first state-...