- New presidents provosts: Glen Oaks Imperial Mercy MSUN Nottingham Southeast Texas Tech Va Tech
- New Presidents or Provosts: Central State U., Lake Michigan College, Touro U. California, Utica College
- New Presidents or Provosts: Argosy U.-Chicago, Florida A
- New Presidents or Provosts: American U. of Beirut, Chesapeake College, Minn. Northeast Higher Ed District, Minn. West Community/Tech College, Mount Saint Mary College, Nebraska Wesleyan U., Touro U. Western Division, U. of Mary Washington
- New presidents or provosts: Burlington Collin EIU Fielding ISU Louisiana Paine Southern Wesleyan
- New Presidents or Provosts: Coastal Carolina U., Jefferson Community College (N.Y.), Roberts Wesleyan College, Shippensburg U., SUNY-Farmingdale
- New Presidents or Provosts: Dakota Wesleyan U., Grand Canyon U., Henderson State U., Massachusetts Bay CC, Oregon Institute of Technology
- New Presidents or Provosts: Foothill College, SUNY College of Optometry, U. of Texas System, Washington and Lee U., Wesleyan U.
New Presidents or Provosts: California State U.-Sacramento, Cleveland State CC, Roberts Wesleyan College, Southeast CC, U. of Chicago, U. of Louisiana, Virginia Tech
February 3, 2014
- Frederika (Fraka) Harmsen, dean of the College of Natural Sciences and a professor of geology at California State University at Chico, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at California State University at Sacramento.
- Karla Hughes, provost and vice president for academic affairs at Morehead State University, in Kentucky, has been chosen as executive vice president and provost for the University of Louisiana System.
- Paul Illich, vice president for research, planning and information technology at McLennan Community College, in Texas, has been appointed as president of Southeast Community College, in Nebraska.
- Eric D. Isaacs, a professor of physics at the University of Chicago and director of Argonne National Laboratory, in Illinois, has been named provost at Chicago.
- Deana Porterfield, executive vice president at Azusa Pacific Online University, in California, has been chosen as president of Roberts Wesleyan College and Northeastern Seminary, in New York.
- Timothy D. Sands, executive vice president for academic affairs and provost at Purdue University, in Indiana, has been named president of Virginia Tech.
- William Seymour, vice president for institutional advancement at Jackson State Community College, in Tennessee, has been selected as president at Cleveland State Community College, also in Tennessee.
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
United Arab Emirates
The college mushroomed from an enrollment of fewer than 500 in 1946 to more than 27,000 students today. Likewise, the curriculum expanded to include...
Oklahoma City Community College provides the people of Oklahoma and our community with broad access to certificates of mastery, associate degrees,...