New Programs: Rural Development, Nursing, Radiologic Technology, Accounting, Life Sciences, Global Health, Engineering, Mechatronics Design
February 26, 2014
- American University of Beirut is starting a master of science program in rural community development.
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania is starting a doctor of nursing practice degree.
- Manhattan College is starting a bachelor's degree in radiologic technology.
- Michigan Technological University is starting a master of science program in accounting.
- Montgomery County Community College, in Pennsylvania, is starting an associate of science degree in life sciences.
- Northwestern University is starting an online M.S. in global health.
- Southern Arkansas University is starting a bachelor of science in engineering.
- State University of New York at Delhi is starting an associate degree in mechatronics design.
Search for Jobs
Columbus State University, a member of the University System of Georgia, is located 100 miles southwest of Atlanta on the banks of the churning...
In the spring of 2005, the Georgia Legislature and the Board of Regents approved a bold and progressive plan to create the first new state college in...