March 6, 2014
- Johnson O. Akinleye, associate vice chancellor for academic programs at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, has been named provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at North Carolina Central University.
- F. Javier Cevallos, president at Kutztown University, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as president of Framingham State University, in Massachusetts.
- Denise K. Henning, president and CEO at Northwest Community College, in British Columbia, has been selected as president and CEO at Medicine Hat College, in Alberta.
- Anne A. Skleder, provost and vice president for academic affairs and professor of psychology at Cabrini College, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as provost and senior vice president at Wilkes University, also in Pennsylvania.
- Neal Smatresk, president of the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, has been selected as president of the University of North Texas.
- Beverly J. Warren, provost and senior vice president at Virginia Commonwealth University, has been named president of Kent State University, in Ohio.
- Christine Wynd, dean and Strawbridge Professor at Breen School of Nursing at Ursuline College, in Ohio, has been appointed as president and dean of Mount Carmel College of Nursing, also in Ohio.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading