- New presidents provosts Bunker Hill Cedarville Claremont ISU Jamestown Ventura WNMU Youngstown
- New Presidents or Provosts: California State U. at Long Beach, Los Angeles Harbor College, Montgomery College, Napa Valley College, New England Institute of Art, U. of Central Florida, U. of North Texas System, Wittenberg U.
- New presidents provosts Anoka CMU John Tyler Lourdes UNT-Dallas Winthrop Wyoming
- New presidents provosts: Arizona Baldwin-Wallace Barnard Brookdale Lyndon State Martin New York Med
- New Presidents or Provosts: Fort Lewis College, Lock Haven U., Milligan College, Memphis College of Art, U. of Maine-Orono, Wittenberg U.
- New presidents and provosts: FMU Fontbonne Hiram Kettering Lakeland Marygrove OSU Tulane
- New Presidents or Provosts: Austin College, Bevill State CC, College of DuPage, Johns Hopkins U., North Georgia Technical College, Sierra Nevada College
- New presidents or provosts: Dixie Duquesne Idaho Lake Sumter Marion Mississippi Pikeville West Liberty Widener
New Presidents or Provosts: Framingham State U., Kent State U., Medicine Hat College, Mount Carmel College of Nursing, North Carolina Central U., U. of North Texas, Wilkes U.
March 6, 2014
- Johnson O. Akinleye, associate vice chancellor for academic programs at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, has been named provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at North Carolina Central University.
- F. Javier Cevallos, president at Kutztown University, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as president of Framingham State University, in Massachusetts.
- Denise K. Henning, president and CEO at Northwest Community College, in British Columbia, has been selected as president and CEO at Medicine Hat College, in Alberta.
- Anne A. Skleder, provost and vice president for academic affairs and professor of psychology at Cabrini College, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as provost and senior vice president at Wilkes University, also in Pennsylvania.
- Neal Smatresk, president of the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, has been selected as president of the University of North Texas.
- Beverly J. Warren, provost and senior vice president at Virginia Commonwealth University, has been named president of Kent State University, in Ohio.
- Christine Wynd, dean and Strawbridge Professor at Breen School of Nursing at Ursuline College, in Ohio, has been appointed as president and dean of Mount Carmel College of Nursing, also in Ohio.
Search for Jobs
Texas Roots. Infinite Possibilities. Lamar University students enjoy small classes where they can build lasting friendships with professors and peers...
The Associated Colleges of the Midwest (ACM) is a consortium of academically excellent, independent liberal arts colleges located in Illinois, Iowa,...