- New Programs: Sleep Disorders, Information Assurance, Digital Media, Nursing
- New Programs: Anglican Studies, Information Assurance, Educational Leadership, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Architecture, Information Management
- New Programs: Data Management, Occupational Therapy, Information Assurance, Computer Simulations
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Sales, Advertising, Information Security
New Programs: Electrical Engineering, Public Health, Fashion, Nursing, Journalism, Information Assurance, Open Source Culture, Datacenter Systems
March 18, 2014
- College of Staten Island of the City University of New York is starting a bachelor of science in electrical engineering.
- Daemen College is starting a master's program in public health.
- Kent State University is starting a master of fashion program
- Misericordia University is starting an online doctor of nursing practice.
- Montclair State University is starting a bachelor of arts program in journalism.
- Nova Southeastern University is starting a Ph.D. in information assurance.
- Rochester Institute of Technology is starting an undergraduate minor in open source software and free culture.
- Southern Methodist University is starting a master of science in datacenter systems.
Search for Jobs
Course Director, Introduction to Clinical Medicine - Sophie Davis (Medical Distinguished Lecturer, N
New York, NY
St. Charles, MO
Founded in 1785, the University of Georgia is America’s first chartered state university and Georgia’s largest and most comprehensive educational...
Founded in 1871, Elmhurst is a private, four-year college affiliated with the United Church of Christ . The curriculum combines liberal learning and...