March 24, 2014
- Lisa R. Braverman, associate provost for adult programs and outreach at Long Island University, has been appointed as chief academic officer at Jones International University.
- Scott Dalrymple, dean of the School of Liberal Arts at Excelsior College. in New York, has been selected as president of Columbia College, in Missouri.
- Daniel Howard, vice chancellor for academic affairs and provost and interim chancellor at Arkansas State University, has been named chancellor of Louisiana State University at Alexandria.
- Thomas Pleger, campus executive officer and dean of the University of Wisconsin-Baraboo/Sauk County, has been appointed as president of Lake Superior State University, in Michigan.
- Shael Polakow-Suransky, chief academic officer and senior deputy chancellor at the New York City Department of Education, has been chosen as president of Bank Street College of Education.
- David Richardson, deputy vice chancellor and professor of bacterial biochemistry at University of East Anglia, has been named vice chancellor there.
- Mark S. Schlissel, provost of Brown University, in Rhode Island, has been appointed president of the University of Michigan.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading