March 31, 2014
- Roslyn Clark Artis, interim president of Florida Memorial University, has been chosen as president there.
- Nate Brandstater, associate professor of chemistry, and accreditation liaison officer at La Sierra University, in California, has been selected as president of Kettering University, in Ohio.
- Michael V. Drake, chancellor of the University of California at Irvine, has been named president of Ohio State University.
- Daniel Eck, interim president of Lakeland College, in Wisconsin, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- Jacqueline El-Sayed, associate provost and associate vice president for academic affairs at Kettering University, has been chosen as vice president for academic affairs at Marygrove College,
- Michael A. Fitts, dean and Bernard G. Segal Professor of Law at the University of Pennsylvania, has been named president of Tulane University.
- J. Michael Pressimone, vice president of advancement at Alvernia University, in Pennsylvania, has been selected as president of Fontbonne University, in Missouri.
- Lori Varlotta, senior vice president for planning, enrollment management and student affairs at California State University at Sacramento. has been named president of Hiram College, in Ohio.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading