- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Education, Geographic Information Systems, Computer Science
- New Programs: Historic Preservation, Criminal Justice, Energy Systems, Counseling, Architecture, International Economics
- N.C. community colleges tap into craft brewing industry
New Programs: Victim Services, Nursing, Business and Leadership, Instructional Design, Substance Abuse, Museum Administration, Craft Brewing, Internet Technology, Emergency Management
April 25, 2014
- Boise State University is starting an online graduate certificate program in victim services.
- Fresno Pacific University is starting a master's program in nursing.
- Messiah College is starting new certificate and master's programs in business and leadership.
- Quinnipiac University is starting an online master's program in instructional design.
- St. John's University, in New York, is starting an M.A. in museum administration.
- Salve Regina University is starting a graduate certificate in substance abuse and treatment.
- Regis University is starting a certificate in applied craft brewing.
- University of Georgia is starting an online master of Internet technology degree.
- University of Indianapolis is starting a bachelor's degree, and associate degree and a certificate program in emergency and crisis management.
Search for Jobs
Glen Ellyn, IL
Old Westbury, NY
San Diego, CA
Los Angeles, CA
The Skidaway Institute of Oceanography, a multidisciplinary research institution within the University System, is located on a 700 acre campus on...
Founded in 1824 as the first technological university in the English-speaking world, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute made an indelible mark on both...