- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Education, Geographic Information Systems, Computer Science
- New Programs: Historic Preservation, Criminal Justice, Energy Systems, Counseling, Architecture, International Economics
- N.C. community colleges tap into craft brewing industry
New Programs: Victim Services, Nursing, Business and Leadership, Instructional Design, Substance Abuse, Museum Administration, Craft Brewing, Internet Technology, Emergency Management
April 25, 2014
- Boise State University is starting an online graduate certificate program in victim services.
- Fresno Pacific University is starting a master's program in nursing.
- Messiah College is starting new certificate and master's programs in business and leadership.
- Quinnipiac University is starting an online master's program in instructional design.
- St. John's University, in New York, is starting an M.A. in museum administration.
- Salve Regina University is starting a graduate certificate in substance abuse and treatment.
- Regis University is starting a certificate in applied craft brewing.
- University of Georgia is starting an online master of Internet technology degree.
- University of Indianapolis is starting a bachelor's degree, and associate degree and a certificate program in emergency and crisis management.
Search for Jobs
Oklahoma City, OK
St. Paul, MN
St. Paul, MN
Los Altos Hills, CA
San Diego, CA
Mission and Goals Westchester Community College is more than just the county’s largest educational institution. It is a living, breathing part of...
Founded in 1871, Elmhurst is a private, four-year college affiliated with the United Church of Christ . The curriculum combines liberal learning and...