- Private colleges go west for students, don't find them yet
- Academics undercut their influence when they 'mansplain' (essay)
- Autonomy for power conferences, athlete voting rights within reach for Division I governance
- Obama administration will move ahead with controversial new rules on teacher preparation programs
- Investigation of Brown professor's plagiarism case goes public
- NLRB intervenes in Northwestern unionization
- New Programs: Media, Interior Design, Educational Leadership, Criminal Studies, Medicine
- Colleges start new programs
New Programs: Victim Services, Nursing, Business and Leadership, Instructional Design, Substance Abuse, Museum Administration, Craft Brewing, Internet Technology, Emergency Management
April 25, 2014
- Boise State University is starting an online graduate certificate program in victim services.
- Fresno Pacific University is starting a master's program in nursing.
- Messiah College is starting new certificate and master's programs in business and leadership.
- Quinnipiac University is starting an online master's program in instructional design.
- St. John's University, in New York, is starting an M.A. in museum administration.
- Salve Regina University is starting a graduate certificate in substance abuse and treatment.
- Regis University is starting a certificate in applied craft brewing.
- University of Georgia is starting an online master of Internet technology degree.
- University of Indianapolis is starting a bachelor's degree, and associate degree and a certificate program in emergency and crisis management.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Fort Myers, FL
Hamilton College is one of the nation’s top liberal arts colleges. It is independent, highly selective, coeducational and residential. Originally...
The University of North Texas System serves the North Texas area, boosting economic activity in the region by nearly $2 billion annually. About 36,...