- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Education, Geographic Information Systems, Computer Science
- New Programs: Historic Preservation, Criminal Justice, Energy Systems, Counseling, Architecture, International Economics
- N.C. community colleges tap into craft brewing industry
New Programs: Victim Services, Nursing, Business and Leadership, Instructional Design, Substance Abuse, Museum Administration, Craft Brewing, Internet Technology, Emergency Management
April 25, 2014
- Boise State University is starting an online graduate certificate program in victim services.
- Fresno Pacific University is starting a master's program in nursing.
- Messiah College is starting new certificate and master's programs in business and leadership.
- Quinnipiac University is starting an online master's program in instructional design.
- St. John's University, in New York, is starting an M.A. in museum administration.
- Salve Regina University is starting a graduate certificate in substance abuse and treatment.
- Regis University is starting a certificate in applied craft brewing.
- University of Georgia is starting an online master of Internet technology degree.
- University of Indianapolis is starting a bachelor's degree, and associate degree and a certificate program in emergency and crisis management.
Search for Jobs
Fort Worth, TX
Located in Central Minnesota, the College of Saint Benedict (CSB) is a 2,000-student national liberal arts college for women educating students in...
York Technical College, a member of the South Carolina Technical and Comprehensive Education System, is a public, two-year, associate degree-granting...