April 29, 2014
- MaryAnn Baenninger, president of the College of Saint Benedict, in Minnesota, has been selected as president of Drew University, in New Jersey.
- Cheryl Brandsen, dean of social sciences and contextual disciplines at Calvin College, in Michigan, has been promoted to provost there.
- Paula J. Carlson, vice president for mission at St. Olaf College, in Minnesota, has been chosen as president of Luther College, in Iowa.
- Rita Gulstad, academic vice president and dean of the faculty at Central Methodist University, in Missouri, has been named provost there as well.
- Angelia N. Millender, district vice president for student affairs and enrollment management at Broward College, in Florida, has been selected as president at Olive-Harvey College, part of the City Colleges of Chicago.
- Sally Kornbluth, James B. Duke Professor of pharmacology and cancer biology and vice dean for basic science in Duke University's School of Medicine, in North Carolina, has been chosen as provost there.
- Stanley T. Wearden, dean of the College of Communication and Information and professor of journalism and mass communication at Kent State University, in Ohio, has been chosen as senior vice president and provost at Columbia College Chicago.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading