May 6, 2014
- Robert Davies, president of Eastern Oregon University, has been appointed as president of Murray State University, in Kentucky.
- Douglas N. Dunham, provost at Northwest Missouri State University, has been selected as vice president for academic affairs at Rockhurst University, also in Missouri.
- Robert Paul, president of Carrington College California, has been named president of DeVry University, in Illinois.
- Francisco Rodriguez, superintendent/president of the MiraCosta Community College District, in California, has been chosen as chancellor of the Los Angeles Community College District.
- Susan Sciame-Giesecke, interim chancellor of Indiana University-Kokomo, has been named to the position on a permanent basis.
- Renay Scott, vice president and provost of academic services at Owens Community College, in Ohio, has been selected as president of Doña Ana Community College, in New Mexico.
- Janet L. Steinmayer, founder and chief executive officer of Appleseed Food Frontiers, in Connecticut, has been appointed as president of Mitchell College, also in Connecticut.
- Ray Wallace, provost and senior vice chancellor at University of Arkansas at Fort Smith, has been named chancellor of Indiana University-Southeast.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
- New presidents or provosts: Antioch DeVry Florida IIT Ivy Tech Lake Forest Lehigh Montana United Tribes
- New presidents or provosts: Aquinas Central Piedmont DeVry Everett Joliet Macaulay Piedmont Sheridan Trident UWF
- New presidents or provosts: Brandeis Cornell Daymar MiraCosta Oshkosh Southeastern Wilberforce Winston Salem
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading