- New presidents provosts DeVry-Dallas Lake Washington Monash NYSID Rio Salado Santa Fe SUNY Downstate
- New presidents or provosts: Antioch DeVry Florida IIT Ivy Tech Lake Forest Lehigh Montana United Tribes
- New Presidents and Provosts: DeVry College of New York, Drexel U., Franklin
- New Presidents or Provosts: DeVry College of New York, Drexel U., Franklin
- New Presidents or Provosts: Goddard College, Indiana U.-Kokomo, Indiana U. Northwest, Modesto Junior College, Mount Ida College, Pittsburg State U., St. Norbert College, U. of Kansas
New Presidents or Provosts: DeVry U., Doña Ana CC, Goucher College, Indiana U.-Kokomo, Indiana U.-Southeast, Mitchell College, Murray State U., Rockhurst U.
May 6, 2014
- Robert Davies, president of Eastern Oregon University, has been appointed as president of Murray State University, in Kentucky.
- Douglas N. Dunham, provost at Northwest Missouri State University, has been selected as vice president for academic affairs at Rockhurst University, also in Missouri.
- Robert Paul, president of Carrington College California, has been named president of DeVry University, in Illinois.
- Francisco Rodriguez, superintendent/president of the MiraCosta Community College District, in California, has been chosen as chancellor of the Los Angeles Community College District.
- Susan Sciame-Giesecke, interim chancellor of Indiana University-Kokomo, has been named to the position on a permanent basis.
- Renay Scott, vice president and provost of academic services at Owens Community College, in Ohio, has been selected as president of Doña Ana Community College, in New Mexico.
- Janet L. Steinmayer, founder and chief executive officer of Appleseed Food Frontiers, in Connecticut, has been appointed as president of Mitchell College, also in Connecticut.
- Ray Wallace, provost and senior vice chancellor at University of Arkansas at Fort Smith, has been named chancellor of Indiana University-Southeast.
Search for Jobs
Ave) Pittsburgh, PA
Developing disciples and scholars since 1899, Azusa Pacific is a comprehensive, Christian, evangelical university, committed to God First and known...
Founded in 1785, the University of Georgia is America’s first chartered state university and Georgia’s largest and most comprehensive educational...