- New Presidents or Provosts: Adelphi U., California Lutheran U., U. of Oregon, Valparaiso U., Vermont State Colleges
- New Presidents or Provosts: Martin U., Missouri Western State U., Occidental College, U. of Maryland-Baltimore County, U. of Missouri System, Valparaiso U., Westminster College (Pa.)
- New presidents Albany Pharmacy Baker Brock CSCC Missouri Mount Mercy UNMC
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bates College, Colorado College, Genesee CC, Purdue U. Calumet, U. of North Carolina, Waldorf College, Western Carolina U.
- New presidents provosts: Baker CSU-Dominguez Hills Chipola Columbia Mills Northeast Lakeview
New Presidents or Provosts: Baker College-Allen Park, George Mason U., London Metropolitan U., Michigan State U., Raritan Valley CC, St. Mary's College of Maryland, Valparaiso U., Virginia CC System
May 8, 2014
- Kristine L. Barann, vice president of finance at Baker College of Allen Park, in Michigan, has been promoted to president there.
- Mark L. Biermann, vice president for academic affairs and dean of the faculty at Wartburg College, in Iowa, has been named provost and executive vice president for academic affairs at Valparaiso University, in Indiana.
- Tuajuanda Jordan, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences and professor of chemistry at Lewis & Clark College, in Oregon, has been appointed president of St. Mary’s College of Maryland.
- Michael John McDonough, provost and vice president of academic services at Monroe Community College, in New York, has been selected as president of Raritan Valley Community College, in New Jersey.
- Sharon E. Morrissey, executive vice president for programs and chief academic officer at the North Carolina Community College System, has been chosen as vice chancellor for academic services and research at the Virginia Community College System.
- John Raftery, pro vice chancellor at Oxford Brookes University, in Britain, has been selected as vice chancellor at London Metropolitan University, also in Britain.
- S. David Wu, dean of the P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science at Lehigh University, in Pennsylvania, has been appointed provost and executive vice president at George Mason University, in Virginia.
- June Pierce Youatt, acting provost at Michigan State University, has been named provost and executive vice president for academic affairs there.
Search for Jobs
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Working at Vanderbilt Vanderbilt is a world renowned university and medical center because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of over...
Today, CCC&TI offers hundreds of day and evening courses as well as online courses designed to fit any schedule or lifestyle. Students may choose...