May 20, 2014
- Dorothy Duran, vice president for academic affairs at Iowa Western Community College, has been selected as president of Minnesota State College-Southeast Technical.
- Jay S. Feldstein, president of the northern division of Pennsylvania Managed Care Plans at AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies, has been chosen as president and chief executive officer of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Gilda Gely, provost and executive vice president at Grand Rapids Community College, in Michigan, has been named executive vice president and provost at Aquinas College, also in Michigan.
- Donald Generals Jr., vice president for academic affairs at Mercer County Community College, in New Jersey, has been appointed as president of Community College of Philadelphia.
- Michael R. Lovell, chancellor of the University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee, has been selected as president of Marquette University, also in Wisconsin.
- Glenn McConnell, lieutenant governor of South Carolina, has been chosen as president of the College of Charleston, in South Carolina.
- Lisa A. Rossbacher, president at Southern Polytechnic State University, in Georgia, has been named president of Humboldt State University, in California.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading