May 22, 2014
- Joanne Berger-Sweeney, dean of the School of Arts and Sciences at Tufts University, in Massachusetts, has been chosen as president of Trinity College, in Connecticut.
- Warren J. Brown, executive vice president for instruction and student services at Seattle Central College, in Washington, has been named president of North Seattle College.
- Ken Furton, dean of the College of Arts & Sciences at Florida International University, has been appointed as provost and executive vice president there.
- Mark Kiselica, vice provost of the College of New Jersey, has been chosen as provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Iona College, in New York.
- Joel Lundstrom, vice president of student services at Manhattan Area Technical College, in Kansas, has been named provost at Des Moines Area Community College's Carroll Campus, in Iowa.
- Tyrone Pretorius, vice principal at the University of Pretoria, in South Africa, has been selected as rector and vice chancellor of the University of the Western Cape, also in South Africa.
- Timothy P. Slottow, executive vice president and chief financial officer at the University of Michigan, has been appointed as president of the University of Phoenix.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading