June 3, 2014
- Mark E. Arant, dean of the College of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics at the University of Arkansas Fort Smith, has been appointed as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Northeastern State University, in Oklahoma.
- Susan Beatty, dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Portland State University, in Oregon, has been chosen as provost of the Sage Colleges.
- Daniel J. Blankenship, vice president for academic affairs at Saint Joseph’s College, in Indiana, has been selected as provost and dean at Eureka College, in Illinois.
- Susan E. Borrego, vice president for enrollment management, planning and student affairs at California State University at Dominguez Hills. has been named chancellor of the University of Michigan at Flint.
- Barbara Finkelstein, senior vice president of Massasoit Community College, in Massachusetts, has been selected as president of York County Community College, in Maine.
- Birgitte Ryslinge, president of Portland Community College’s Sylvania Campus, in Oregon, has been chosen as president of Oregon Coast Community College.
- Colin Stirling, provost and senior deputy vice chancellor at Curtin University, in Australia, has been appointed as vice chancellor of Flinders University, also in Australia.
- Walter Zakahi, college of arts and humanities dean at Minnesota State University Mankato, has been selected as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Keene State College, in New Hampshire.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading