- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- The Pulse podcast: Using the iPad to flip classroom
- The Pulse podcast features the history of ... The Pulse podcast
- The Pulse podcast interview with Ken Hartman
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
The Pulse: Copyright in Online Education
In the interview with Rodney B. Murray, host of The Pulse, Leytes discusses some of the copyright issues related to online higher education.
Among them: What are the institutions' rights over faculty content? Is copyright "fair use" foolproof? And are faculty doing "work for hire"?
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Search for Jobs