June 18, 2014
- Anne Blackhurst, provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Minnesota State University Moorhead, has been named president there.
- Jacquelyn S. Fetrow, dean of Wake Forest College and Reynolds Professor of Computational Biophysics at Wake Forest University, in North Carolina, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at the University of Richmond, in Virginia.
- Phoebe A. Haddon, dean of the University of Maryland School of Law, has been appointed as chancellor of Rutgers University at Camden, in New Jersey.
- Thomas Kruczek, dean of the College of Business and Management at Lynn University, in Florida, has been named president of Notre Dame College, in Ohio.
- Leslie McClellon, vice president of student affairs at the Community College of Denver, in Colorado, has been chosen as president of Rochester Community and Technical College, in Minnesota.
- Katherine Newman, James B. Knapp Dean of the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences and professor of sociology at Johns Hopkins University, in Maryland, has been selected as provost and senior vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Thomas Walker, vice president for student affairs at St. Louis Community College, in Missouri, has been appointed as president of Central Community College's Grand Island campus, and college vice president of student and enrollment services.
- Dwaun J. Warmack, senior vice president for administration and student services at Bethune-Cookman University, in Florida, has been named president of Harris-Stowe State University, in Missouri.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading