- Corinthian's failure (and U.S. role in it) fuels for-profit critics
- Book focuses on human aspects of graduate advising
- Study: To preserve digital resources, institutions should play to their strengths
- Essay on ideas about luxury and university presses
- Education Department Will ‘Pause’ on State Authorization Rule
- Hofstra Goes Test-Optional on Admissions
- Colleges start new academic programs
- Senate Passes Work Force Training Bill
New Programs: Atmospheric Science, Online Instructional Design, Business, Security Studies, Higher Ed, Project Management, Engineering, Medical Illustration, Coaching
June 26, 2014
- Berkshire Community College is starting an atmospheric science concentration in the college's pre-college liberal arts program.
- Brandeis University is staring a master of science program online instructional design and technology.
- Cornell University and Tsinghua University are starting a dual-degree M.B.A. and finance M.B.A. taught in English and Mandarin.
- Northeastern University is starting a master of science in security and resilience studies.
- Pennsylvania State University is starting an online master's program in higher education.
- Saint Leo University is starting an online M.B.A. and an online bachelor's degree in project management.
- South Dakota State University is starting a Ph.D. in agricultural, biosystems, and mechanical engineering.
- University of Georgia is starting a one-year certificate program in medical illustration.
- Xavier University, in Ohio, is starting an online master of education degree in coaching.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Fort Myers, FL
Wells College is a nationally recognized private coeducational liberal arts college located in Aurora, New York, on the eastern shore of Cayuga Lake...
Princeton is the fourth-oldest college in the United States. The ambience of its earliest days is palpable in historic landmarks on campus, most...