- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Biotechnology, Construction, Aviation MBA, Aviation Safety, Health Care Administration
- College start new academic programs
- Colleges start academic programs
- New Programs: Personal Training, Film Studies, Homeland Security, Business, Physician Assistant Studies
- New Programs: Industrial Systems, Cosmetic Engineering, Political Science, Pharmacy
- New Programs: Mexican-American Studies, Nursing and Business, Information Visualization
New Programs: Atmospheric Science, Online Instructional Design, Business, Security Studies, Higher Ed, Project Management, Engineering, Medical Illustration, Coaching
June 26, 2014
- Berkshire Community College is starting an atmospheric science concentration in the college's pre-college liberal arts program.
- Brandeis University is staring a master of science program online instructional design and technology.
- Cornell University and Tsinghua University are starting a dual-degree M.B.A. and finance M.B.A. taught in English and Mandarin.
- Northeastern University is starting a master of science in security and resilience studies.
- Pennsylvania State University is starting an online master's program in higher education.
- Saint Leo University is starting an online M.B.A. and an online bachelor's degree in project management.
- South Dakota State University is starting a Ph.D. in agricultural, biosystems, and mechanical engineering.
- University of Georgia is starting a one-year certificate program in medical illustration.
- Xavier University, in Ohio, is starting an online master of education degree in coaching.
Search for Jobs
Visiting E-Learning Information Technology Specialist - Department of Mathematics (NetMath) (A1500474)
The Ohlone Community College District is a multi-campus single community college district located in the southern portion of the San Francisco Bay in...
The mission of San Joaquin Delta Community College District is to provide excellent post-secondary education that serves the needs of students, and...