June 26, 2014
- Berkshire Community College is starting an atmospheric science concentration in the college's pre-college liberal arts program.
- Brandeis University is staring a master of science program online instructional design and technology.
- Cornell University and Tsinghua University are starting a dual-degree M.B.A. and finance M.B.A. taught in English and Mandarin.
- Northeastern University is starting a master of science in security and resilience studies.
- Pennsylvania State University is starting an online master's program in higher education.
- Saint Leo University is starting an online M.B.A. and an online bachelor's degree in project management.
- South Dakota State University is starting a Ph.D. in agricultural, biosystems, and mechanical engineering.
- University of Georgia is starting a one-year certificate program in medical illustration.
- Xavier University, in Ohio, is starting an online master of education degree in coaching.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading