- New Presidents or Provosts: Concordia Gannon LMU NKU Tidewater UMass Valdosta
- New Presidents or Provosts: Briarcliffe College, DeVry U.-Fort Washington, Elizabeth City State U., Housatonic CC, Kent State U., LeTourneau U., Marywood U., Newman U., Ryerson U., U. of Hawaii-Manoa, U. of Massachusetts-Lowell
- New Presidents or Provosts: DeVry U.-Seattle Metro, Harris-Stowe State U., New York Institute of Technology, Northern Caribbean U., U. of Virginia
- New presidents or provosts: DeVry Doña Ana Goucher IU-Kokomo IU-Southeast Mitchell Murray Rockhurst
- New Presidents and Provosts: DeVry College of New York, Drexel U., Franklin
New Presidents or Provosts: CC of Beaver County, Concordia U. (Texas), DeVry U.-Tinley Park, Fort Peck CC, Hutchinson CC, Jacksonville U., Oklahoma State U., Purdue U., U. of Akron
August 11, 2014
- Donald Christian, dean of the College of Business at Concordia University Texas, has been appointed as president there.
- Debasish (Deba) Dutta, associate provost and dean of the Graduate College at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, has been selected as provost at Purdue University, in Indiana.
- Carter File, vice president of finance and operations at Hutchinson Community College, in Kansas. has been promoted to president there.
- Haven Gourneau, interim president of Fort Peck Community College, in Montana, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Joseph Onorio, president at large for various DeVry University campuses, has been chosen as president of DeVry's Tinley Park campus, in Illinois.
- Christopher M. Reber, executive dean of Venango College of Clarion University, in Pennsylvania, has been selected as president of Community College of Beaver County.
- Gary Sandefur, dean of letters and science and professor of sociology at the University of Wisconsin at Madison, has been appointed as provost and senior vice president of academic affairs at Oklahoma State University.
- Scott L. Scarborough, provost and executive vice president for academic affairs at the University of Toledo, in Ohio, has been chosen as president of the University of Akron, also in Ohio.
- Wenying Xu, vice president for academic affairs at Chatham University, in Pennsylvania, has been selected as provost/chief academic officer at Jacksonville University, in Florida.
Search for Jobs
San Diego, CA
San Antonio, TX
Fort Pierce, FL
Morgan State University, a coeducational institution, is located in a residential section of Baltimore, Maryland. The campus covers an area of more...
Founded in 1906, Georgia Southwestern State University is located in Americus, one of Georgia's most historic and graceful antebellum cities. The...