- New provosts presidents Ashford FSCJ North Shore River Parishes Wayne State Waynesburg Yavapai
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bridgewater College, Dixie State College, Milwaukee Area Technical College, North Carolina State U., Southeastern Louisiana U., Washington County CC
- New presidents or provosts: Aims Alberta Jacksonville Morrisville MSU-Billings Redlands Simpson West Indies Westminster Worthington-Scranton
- New presidents provosts Bradford Coastal Ga. Concordia Harrisburg Huntington Portland CC St John Fisher SDSMT
- New Presidents or Provosts: Concordia Gannon LMU NKU Tidewater UMass Valdosta
- New Presidents or Provosts: Centenary College (La.), Central Georgia Technical College, Essex County College, Harrison College, Southwestern Oklahoma State U., Truman State U.
- New Presidents and Provosts: DeVry College of New York, Drexel U., Franklin
- New Presidents or Provosts: DeVry College of New York, Drexel U., Franklin
New Presidents or Provosts: CC of Beaver County, Concordia U. (Texas), DeVry U.-Tinley Park, Fort Peck CC, Hutchinson CC, Jacksonville U., Oklahoma State U., Purdue U., U. of Akron
August 11, 2014
- Donald Christian, dean of the College of Business at Concordia University Texas, has been appointed as president there.
- Debasish (Deba) Dutta, associate provost and dean of the Graduate College at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, has been selected as provost at Purdue University, in Indiana.
- Carter File, vice president of finance and operations at Hutchinson Community College, in Kansas. has been promoted to president there.
- Haven Gourneau, interim president of Fort Peck Community College, in Montana, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Joseph Onorio, president at large for various DeVry University campuses, has been chosen as president of DeVry's Tinley Park campus, in Illinois.
- Christopher M. Reber, executive dean of Venango College of Clarion University, in Pennsylvania, has been selected as president of Community College of Beaver County.
- Gary Sandefur, dean of letters and science and professor of sociology at the University of Wisconsin at Madison, has been appointed as provost and senior vice president of academic affairs at Oklahoma State University.
- Scott L. Scarborough, provost and executive vice president for academic affairs at the University of Toledo, in Ohio, has been chosen as president of the University of Akron, also in Ohio.
- Wenying Xu, vice president for academic affairs at Chatham University, in Pennsylvania, has been selected as provost/chief academic officer at Jacksonville University, in Florida.
Search for Jobs
San Francisco, CA
McPherson College offers an energized academic community, a multitude of opportunities to connect and a place to come together to face the challenges...
About Chatham Chatham University is home to almost 2,200 undergraduate and graduate students on 39 park-like acres in the Shadyside area of...