- New Presidents or Provosts: California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo, Mississippi Gulf Coast CC, Southeastern U., U. of Connecticut, U. of Scranton, U. of Vermont
- New Presidents or Provosts: Antioch U. Santa Barbara, Marquette U., New School U., Rocky Vista U., St. Johns River CC-Orange Park, The King's College
- New presidents provosts: Glen Oaks Imperial Mercy MSUN Nottingham Southeast Texas Tech Va Tech
- New Presidents or Provosts: Carroll College, Hilbert College, Indiana U. at Bloomington, New Mexico State U., San Bernardino Valley College
- New presidents and provosts: James Madison Lake Washington Tech Lee Lincoln MUW Binghamton UW
New Presidents or Provosts: Brown U., Carroll CC, Lehigh Carbon CC, Northern Illinois U., Salus U., Texas Tech U., U. of Scranton, Vanguard U.
August 21, 2014
- James Ball, vice president of academic and student affairs and dean of the faculty at Carroll Community College, in Maryland, has been promoted to president there.
- Ann D. Bieber, interim president of Lehigh Carbon Community College, in Pennsylvania, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Donald R. Boomgaarden, dean of the College of Music and Fine Arts at Loyola University New Orleans, in Louisiana, has been selected as provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at the University of Scranton, in Pennsylvania.
- Vicki Leigh Colvin, vice provost for research and Pitzer-Schlumberger Professor of Chemistry and Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at Rice University, in Texas, has been named provost of Brown University, in Rhode Island.
- Robert Duncan, a state senator in Texas, has been selected as chancellor of the Texas Tech University System.
- Lisa Freeman, interim executive vice president and provost at Northern Illinois University, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Doretha O’Quinn, vice provost of multi-ethnic and cross cultural engagement at Biola University, in California, has been appointed as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Vanguard University, also in California.
- Janice Scharre, interim associate vice president of academic affairs at Salus University, in Pennsylvania, has been named provost and vice president for academic affairs there.
Search for Jobs
Yellow Springs, OH
Norco College is a two-year public institution of higher education, one of three colleges in the Riverside Community College District (RCCD). The...
NTC is a customer-focused, accessible provider of innovative lifelong learning that builds a globally competitive workforce. The College’s 5,900...